Another L for Young Berg Vol. Paris Hilton

Joined May 15, 2008
haha thats quote from my neck of the woods..

!%%% he doin a berg tale for? silly *!# @#@%*

Joined Sep 25, 2004
i dont know anymore

all i know is i know dudes who drop tapes with berg and he dont duck and dodge people.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
DJ Quote took the biggest L by not only A) doing a tape with Berg then B) Not getting paid. Berg won this time.

Joined Dec 14, 2003
Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

DJ Quote took the biggest L by not only A) doing a tape with Berg then B) Not getting paid. Berg won this time.

He did take the L

Joined Apr 4, 2009
Originally Posted by dakid23

He did take the L

Who the hell is DJ Quote anyway? You know u ain't doin it when u take an L from Berg...

EDIT: WTH does this have to do with Paris Hilton???

Joined Feb 25, 2008
Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by dakid23

He did take the L

Who the hell is DJ Quote anyway? You know u ain't doin it when u take an L from Berg...

EDIT: WTH does this have to do with Paris Hilton???

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Berg didn't take an L, this DJ did. He's making a video of him crying asking for money? That makes him look bad, then he starts to leave his number onthe voicemail and was like oh, you have the number. Come on dummy, he look dumb.

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Berg didn't take an L, this DJ did. He's making a video of him crying asking for money? That makes him look bad, then he starts to leave his number on the voicemail and was like oh, you have the number. Come on dummy, he look dumb.
true

Joined Jan 30, 2009
Dude put Bergs number out there for anyone to get to, that's what OP is talking about when he said Paris Hilton

Joined Jul 23, 2006
Dude seems like a lame...If you want your money...Go get your money, dont get on a Video blog giving out sons number...Childish IMO...

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Came in hear thinkin son got rejected by Paris Hilton on vid or some @%@@, like "light butts dont do yung berg"

Joined Jun 29, 2002
I thought Paris Hilton gave him the L. Once again Berg looks like he came out on top to me lol. Last time ya'll gave him a L for messin' with femaleson stage. Now he gettin' a L for......what? Who the hell is DJ Quote?

Joined Mar 14, 2006
For the first time Berg gave the 'L', things aint right w/ the universe right now

So Berg got a +1 but that's still an ending score of -10

Joined Feb 22, 2007
I thought Paris Hilton gave him the L. Once again Berg looks like he came out on top to me lol. Last time ya'll gave him a L for messin' with females on stage. Now he gettin' a L for......what? Who the hell is DJ Quote?
you can say Berg takes the L when if this DJ Quote dude finds him or whatever

he looks like a big dude though, if he's about his business then herb should be worried

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now