ANOTHER PLANE GOES MISSING............

Kool bro thats why you didnt bother responding to the rest of my post

unless you have the 2015 escalade go away with your second hand crap.

peace

Unless I got a 2015 ?? Lmao are you serious? A 2011 escalade cost over 40k which is more expensive then a lot of cars

Are they sure it's the debris of the plane they're looking for though?
nerd.gif

I didn't say in general that they were. If you go back to the post I was originally replying to I'm sure it'd all make sense.
So wait are you saying no plane has ever crash due to defective parts or faulty manufacturing? That hasn't happened before? So survivors of plane crashes haven't sued airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes before? Families of the victims haven't sues airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes?

Battery defects that create short circuits that cause fires? Structural failures? Defective designs in the aircraft? Faulty repairs?

I just thought that idea up out of the blue originally?
laugh.gif

Now I'm not at all trying to make this sound like it happens frequently but to even float the idea that it doesn't happen at all is irresponsible and stupid. I mean **** just from a common sense perspective you're saying because they're tests mistakes don't happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_structural_failures If you want just look at the crashes and loss alive for commercial airplanes. Maybe smaller planes don't count to you.

As far that parts on a plane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unapproved_aircraft_part Whenever there's a chance to make more money and/or not spend as much you'll see workaround like this.
there have been cases in the past and the FAA takes those cases and makes sure they don't occur again. yeah the battery defect your talking about was on the boeng 787, and what happened when that was discovered? the FAA stopped every 787 from flying. 

If you look into plane crashes for the most part its mostly pilot error. even tho a pilot goes thru a lot of training every year there known to make errors.

As for the parts yea their are cheaper parts made other than the OEM part from boeng which can be good for that plane, but I was referring to the effectivity of a part.. yeah there are parts that might look the same as the other but there are parts that are made for that specific plane /model

Are they sure it's the debris of the plane they're looking for though? :nerd:

I didn't say in general that they were. If you go back to the post I was originally replying to I'm sure it'd all make sense.

So wait are you saying no plane has ever crash due to defective parts or faulty manufacturing? That hasn't happened before? So survivors of plane crashes haven't sued airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes before? Families of the victims haven't sues airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes?

Battery defects that create short circuits that cause fires? Structural failures? Defective designs in the aircraft? Faulty repairs?

I just thought that idea up out of the blue originally? :lol:

Now I'm not at all trying to make this sound like it happens frequently but to even float the idea that it doesn't happen at all is irresponsible and stupid. I mean **** just from a common sense perspective you're saying because they're tests mistakes don't happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_structural_failures If you want just look at the crashes and loss alive for commercial airplanes. Maybe smaller planes don't count to you.

As far that parts on a plane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unapproved_aircraft_part Whenever there's a chance to make more money and/or not spend as much you'll see workaround like this.

there have been cases in the past and the FAA takes those cases and makes sure they don't occur again. yeah the battery defect your talking about was on the boeng 787, and what happened when that was discovered? the FAA stopped every 787 from flying. 

If you look into plane crashes for the most part its mostly pilot error. even tho a pilot goes thru a lot of training every year there known to make errors.

As for the parts yea their are cheaper parts made other than the OEM part from boeng which can be good for that plane, but I was referring to the effectivity of a part.. yeah there are parts that might look the same as the other but there are parts that are made for that specific plane /model
You seem to be completely missing my original point. That the FAA corrected errors means nothing to what I'm talking about. The fact that these life endangering errors can happen and HAVE happened does.

I was never arguing what was more likely to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom