ANOTHER PLANE GOES MISSING............

Just read theyre 95% sure they found the plane via floating debris and a body floating 
tired.gif

So tragic...RIP to the victims and condolences to their families 

Last edited:
Yea, they found several bodies apparently.

Sucks but at least the families get closure unlike MH370.

Its very sad news. The whole south east asian region has been having bad weather as of late, its unfortunate that this disaster happened, at this time of the year too. Smh

I have several indonesian friends who take this 2 hr flight a number of times a year, I couldnt imagine the pain I would feel if this ever happened to them.

And lastly, i am an airasia customer, i believe that theyre a competent airline, with good looking fa's.

This really put things in perspective.

Im travelling to vietnam in 2 weeks too.

Your right, I dont own a car, I own a truck now, cadillac truck at that. You finally got something right!

Needed a truck to help move my businesses supplies to place to place

You copped an escalade to move business supplies?

I've never came @ you before (pause) but you trolling now.

Just read theyre 95% sure they found the plane via floating debris and a body floating |I

Humm people are catching on. Let's throw a few bodies and some derbies overboard

Humm people are catching on. Let's throw a few bodies and some derbies overboard
overboard?

they werent on a boat man ....

Glad they found it BUT it doesnt explain what happened and why.

Last edited:
Airplanes put together poorly or with defective parts that would cause the entire plane to malfunction.

None of that is exclusive to any Asian stereotype you assumed I was referencing. Shoddy airplanes can come from any continent or region in general.

You were reaching really far and hard there. Troll somebody else.
airplanes are not poorly put together and with defective parts. before a plane is handed over to the airline that leased it or purchased it, the plane goes thru a lot of tests. 

you just don't install parts on a plane. you have to make sure the part is effective for that plane. and before the plane is released to the pilot the AMT must do a check to make sure the part is good and the issue is corrected. 

Maybe if they 'put' international codes for aviation.  Maybe pilots are cheating the system or something.  You always hear of pilots making rough landings, but never something like this.

Just read theyre 95% sure they found the plane via floating debris and a body floating |I

Are they sure it's the debris of the plane they're looking for though? :nerd:
Airplanes put together poorly or with defective parts that would cause the entire plane to malfunction.

None of that is exclusive to any Asian stereotype you assumed I was referencing. Shoddy airplanes can come from any continent or region in general.

You were reaching really far and hard there. Troll somebody else.

airplanes are not poorly put together and with defective parts.
I didn't say in general that they were. If you go back to the post I was originally replying to I'm sure it'd all make sense.

before a plane is handed over to the airline that leased it or purchased it, the plane goes thru a lot of tests. 

you just don't install parts on a plane. you have to make sure the part is effective for that plane. and before the plane is released to the pilot the AMT must do a check to make sure the part is good and the issue is corrected. 
So wait are you saying no plane has ever crash due to defective parts or faulty manufacturing? That hasn't happened before? So survivors of plane crashes haven't sued airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes before? Families of the victims haven't sues airline companies and their manufactures for defective airplanes?

Battery defects that create short circuits that cause fires? Structural failures? Defective designs in the aircraft? Faulty repairs?

I just thought that idea up out of the blue originally? :lol:

Now I'm not at all trying to make this sound like it happens frequently but to even float the idea that it doesn't happen at all is irresponsible and stupid. I mean **** just from a common sense perspective you're saying because they're tests mistakes don't happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_structural_failures If you want just look at the crashes and loss alive for commercial airplanes. Maybe smaller planes don't count to you.

As far that parts on a plane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unapproved_aircraft_part Whenever there's a chance to make more money and/or not spend as much you'll see workaround like this.

Last edited:
Outside of AA Flight 587 (which was pilot error) and CA Flight 611 most of those happened before the 21st century. Many of them were smaller planes as well, not full size jet liners.

No one is saying that it doesn't happen, but in 2014 it's very unlikely.

Outside of AA Flight 587 (which was pilot error) and CA Flight 611 most of those happened before the 21st century. Many of them were smaller planes as well, not full size jet liners.

No one is saying that it doesn't happen, but in 2014 it's very unlikely.
Don't give me that century talk. We only 14 years in to this century. If you want to go to odd makers then there's plenty of time.

The idea that there are tests now so it won't happen is flawed. As if a test can't be wrong leading to mistakes after.

Besides, I wasn't arguing that it was more likely now.

Last edited:
sad news but at least they found this plane, I'm still wondering what happened to the other plane that vanished.

They really need to start developing planes that can transform into sea operating vehicles or at least reliable floatable planes in cases of emergencies like this. Of course mechanisms to reduce translational speed and other forces need to be developed but at this point new technologies for airplane safety should be tested and implemented for situations like these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom