Another school Shooting; Taft California...

It's a school shooting...these things SHOULDN'T happen. Can't expect the media to not cover this.

I mean, what do you expect them (media) to do? Just go on w/ the news and not say anything?

They can cover it without painting the shooter as this tortured outsider that went out in a blaze of glory.

Do you think these stories getting 24 hour coverage is a good thing?

It's a school shooting...these things SHOULDN'T happen. Can't expect the media to not cover this.

I mean, what do you expect them (media) to do? Just go on w/ the news and not say anything?

They can cover it without painting the shooter as this tortured outsider that went out in a blaze of glory.

Do you think these stories getting 24 hour coverage is a good thing?

This.

I really think they guy that shot up the elementary school just wanted to be remembered for something. He thought he couldn't do anything great so he did something terrible. The media plays right into it spending days profiling the killer. They seriously need to just start referring these people as "some wacko".

That was my first thought. Stop giving this type of stuff so much coverage maybe it will stop all the copycat stuff. They are making these **** boys celebrities.

I lol at these alex jones sheep who act like the media is one giant conspiracy that only they can see through. It's not, you're just intellectually bankrupt with no way to form an intelligible argument.

Pay no attention to KOTE...he's simply another troll.

:lol: @ anyone still saying "sheep" in 2013...go back to 1997.

Taft High School.

so close to home.

I'm not surprised though. Such a mixed bunch there. Its sad to say but at schools like Taft, its bound to pop off eventually.

Back
Top Bottom