Anthony Bourdain dead at 61. RIP

F8F1C1C9-6256-4204-85BA-878704C7E3D0.jpeg

900C478B-95D9-4CA5-81A2-6DAE384086CA.jpeg

Apparent suicide. He lived life to the fullest, his shows will always be appreciated!!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

Last edited:
I had a gut idea when he got divorced in 2016.

Dude is a huge inspiration to me. He’s a great writer and his word choice is ace.

RIP

I thought he was still married.

He was the OG of the don’t give a damn tv chefs.

Dang man. Dude's show was dope, always insightful and respectful of the culture and history of places he visited.

Never in a million years would've thought he'd commit suicide, really seemed like he loved his life. I guess you never know what ppl are going through, check on your friends/family forreal.

RIP:frown:

I dunno, he seemed happy and miserable at the same time somehow.

Sheesh. Death is always difficult, but suicide always ends up leaving so many questions.

It really goes to show you that everyone fights battles—even those who we think have the world at their fingertips and not a worry in the world.

RIP to Bourdain. I hope he found the peace he was looking for. :frown:

Y’all think the fact that he had lived life the way he did made the decision that much easier ?

Y’all think the fact that he had lived life the way he did made the decision that much easier ?

If u mean like "I've done it all" I don't think so

Seems like he REALLY loved life.

When I learned he died, suicide was the last thing I would have thought.

The past drug abuse thing...seems like he beat those demons long ago.

Some folks want to go out on their own terms if they feel like they’ve done and seen it all. Hunter S Thompson for example.

Back
Top Bottom