Anti-Americans in America

My mother is an immigrant so this isn't an insult to immigrants themselves, but I truly despise people that come over to America and mock Americans/America as a whole, and then has the nerve to reap the benefits of this country. I hate it when people come here and blatantly disrespect Americans or use stereotypes to slander the country.

Example: Two weeks ago I'm getting off the train and this West Indian lady sees some dude spitting on the sidewalk and she goes:

"Dirty Americans".

Like really?

Does anyone else feel the same way?

My mother is an immigrant so this isn't an insult to immigrants themselves, but I truly despise people that come over to America and mock Americans/America as a whole, and then has the nerve to reap the benefits of this country. I hate it when people come here and blatantly disrespect Americans or use stereotypes to slander the country.

Example: Two weeks ago I'm getting off the train and this West Indian lady sees some dude spitting on the sidewalk and she goes:

"Dirty Americans".

Like really?

Does anyone else feel the same way?

If I was born here am I allowed to say that it sucks?

Because it does.

Because it does.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Because it does.

For sure, I guess I didn't phrase it well. I hate it when people come here and blatantly disrespect Americans and use stereotypes to slander the country. There.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Because it does.

For sure, I guess I didn't phrase it well. I hate it when people come here and blatantly disrespect Americans and use stereotypes to slander the country. There.

When you're #1 at anything, you will have a certain level of contempt aimed at you.  The key is to let it slide off and keep doing what made you successful.

When you're #1 at anything, you will have a certain level of contempt aimed at you.  The key is to let it slide off and keep doing what made you successful.

one of my boys is like that. anti america this anti america that but his opinions lack substance or any real point to them. he got tight when i told him that while the usa has it's flaws, the third world country he's from would react much differently to him constantly dissing or complaining about that country. same thing he kept saying how he's ashamed of america and how he hates it here, but he gets mad when i tell him that if he hates it so much, he's 27 with no wife, no kids, and nothing holding him back he should move elsewhere.

one of my boys is like that. anti america this anti america that but his opinions lack substance or any real point to them. he got tight when i told him that while the usa has it's flaws, the third world country he's from would react much differently to him constantly dissing or complaining about that country. same thing he kept saying how he's ashamed of america and how he hates it here, but he gets mad when i tell him that if he hates it so much, he's 27 with no wife, no kids, and nothing holding him back he should move elsewhere.

What is an American???
People get Americans confused with Europeans. 

The last time I checked the real Americans were mostly exterminated

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my ***. Back up your claims. 

Bruh you have to understand what this country is. Do you not realize this country was founded on revolutionary principles? Do you not see any contradictions? Do you care?

Every body got all excited about Barack but what are doing ourselves to change? 

What is an American???

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my ***. Back up your claims. 

Bruh you have to understand what this country is. Do you not realize this country was founded on revolutionary principles? Do you not see any contradictions? Do you care?

Every body got all excited about Barack but what are doing ourselves to change? 

Originally Posted by crcballer55

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you have any idea about what led this country to be "successful"?[/color]

Originally Posted by crcballer55

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you have any idea about what led this country to be "successful"?[/color]

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

What is an American???

9lh4k.jpg

the exact thing you hate is what makes this country so great, that anyone can voice their opinion.
Lets not act like the most american of americans arent at least disappointed with the country in some way or another.

And dont read to much into the west indian lady, just cause she said that has nothing to do with her "hating on America" she just made a stupid comment b/c she a stupid person, she should have said, "stupid spitters"

At the end of the day, you should look inward, if you dont have even a simple bone to pick with america ( like the way the poor are treated, or unemployment etc) than you are being just as narrow-minded as the people you hate on.

the exact thing you hate is what makes this country so great, that anyone can voice their opinion.
Lets not act like the most american of americans arent at least disappointed with the country in some way or another.

And dont read to much into the west indian lady, just cause she said that has nothing to do with her "hating on America" she just made a stupid comment b/c she a stupid person, she should have said, "stupid spitters"

At the end of the day, you should look inward, if you dont have even a simple bone to pick with america ( like the way the poor are treated, or unemployment etc) than you are being just as narrow-minded as the people you hate on.

What is an American???

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my *$%. Back up your claims. 

econmically, militarily etc. come on son
as of right now, USA is the number one super power, no arguing there. 

What is an American???

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my *$%. Back up your claims. 

econmically, militarily etc. come on son
as of right now, USA is the number one super power, no arguing there. 

Back
Top Bottom