Anti-Americans in America

They're so annoying
laugh.gif

Bro have you ever traveled abroad? do you know how ignorant
Americans are when they are tourists in other countries and how blatantly racist and arrogant they are?

White People aren't even native to North America

Americans are when they are tourists in other countries and how blatantly racist and arrogant they are?

Originally Posted by sevit86

Of course I travel. I work in the United States Embassy in Brazil, trust me how I know how ignorant Americans can be, however, when immigrants come to America for a better life, they should be thankful for what they are being given. They came for a better life and for opportunity, yet they still insult something that has given them just that.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Of course I travel. I work in the United States Embassy in Brazil, trust me how I know how ignorant Americans can be, however, when immigrants come to America for a better life, they should be thankful for what they are being given. They came for a better life and for opportunity, yet they still insult something that has given them just that.

I live here and was born here but I hate tha +%$! outta this place the greed and pride here is ridiculous and everything here is so fake

I live here and was born here but I hate tha +%$! outta this place the greed and pride here is ridiculous and everything here is so fake

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

What is an American???
People get Americans confused with Europeans. 

The last time I checked the real Americans were mostly exterminated

When you're #1 at anything, you will have a certain level of contempt aimed at you.  The key is to let it slide off and keep doing what made you successful.
Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my ***. Back up your claims. 

Well... given China's current rate of growth compared to ours, it will still take them 30 years to catch up to us, and that's IF their housing market doesn't burst in the next 3 years as it's predicted to do.  California by itself is still the #5 economy in the world.  We are the #1 manufacturing country in the world.  You won't hear that since it's not the politically correct thing to do since we manufacture large items (machinery, cars, planes, etc) much more efficiently than most other countries.  The technology that much of the rest of the world uses was created in the US.  Our primary exports are food and heavy machinery that have created better living standards for many 3rd world countries.

Should I go on?

What is an American???

When you're #1 at anything, you will have a certain level of contempt aimed at you.  The key is to let it slide off and keep doing what made you successful.
Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my ***. Back up your claims. 

Well... given China's current rate of growth compared to ours, it will still take them 30 years to catch up to us, and that's IF their housing market doesn't burst in the next 3 years as it's predicted to do.  California by itself is still the #5 economy in the world.  We are the #1 manufacturing country in the world.  You won't hear that since it's not the politically correct thing to do since we manufacture large items (machinery, cars, planes, etc) much more efficiently than most other countries.  The technology that much of the rest of the world uses was created in the US.  Our primary exports are food and heavy machinery that have created better living standards for many 3rd world countries.

Should I go on?

God forbid folks "have the nerve" to come here and "reap benefits" in a country built on centuries of whole sale exploitation on a global scale.

God forbid folks "have the nerve" to come here and "reap benefits" in a country built on centuries of whole sale exploitation on a global scale.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Herp Derp.

On another note:You can take the lady outta West India but you can't take the West India outta her.
Her attitude towards Americans isn't going change just because she lives in America.
Its like an atheist that goes to a christian church.

Okay, just because a few old white men decided to steal land and bomb countries, doesn't mean that the others didnt work harder to be in the position they are in today. Let's be realistic here,the majority of Americans that came here had nothing. They weren't rolling in high stacks. They had to work for what they had, and then drizzled down onto others.

Herp Derp.

On another note:You can take the lady outta West India but you can't take the West India outta her.
Her attitude towards Americans isn't going change just because she lives in America.
Its like an atheist that goes to a christian church.

Okay, just because a few old white men decided to steal land and bomb countries, doesn't mean that the others didnt work harder to be in the position they are in today. Let's be realistic here,the majority of Americans that came here had nothing. They weren't rolling in high stacks. They had to work for what they had, and then drizzled down onto others.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

What is an American???

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my *$%. Back up your claims. 
econmically, militarily etc. come on son
as of right now, USA is the number one super power, no arguing there. 

that doesn't mean a damn thing...your not considering the historical implications of America...and its clear as to why you wouldn't be familiar with the dialect of history. 

You credit power to the wrong things, and thats exactly why this country fell apart before it even started...

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

What is an American???

Number one at what? Slandering? Destruction? Enslaving? Number one my *$%. Back up your claims. 
econmically, militarily etc. come on son
as of right now, USA is the number one super power, no arguing there. 

that doesn't mean a damn thing...your not considering the historical implications of America...and its clear as to why you wouldn't be familiar with the dialect of history. 

You credit power to the wrong things, and thats exactly why this country fell apart before it even started...

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Okay, just because a few old white men decided to steal land and bomb countries, doesn't mean that the others didnt work harder to be in the position they are in today. Let's be realistic here, almost every American that came here had nothing. They weren't rolling in high stacks. They had to work for what they had, and then drizzled down onto others.

Did this post respond to my statement, help your argument, or have any point at all ?   

Because I don't see it. (serious)

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Okay, just because a few old white men decided to steal land and bomb countries, doesn't mean that the others didnt work harder to be in the position they are in today. Let's be realistic here, almost every American that came here had nothing. They weren't rolling in high stacks. They had to work for what they had, and then drizzled down onto others.

Did this post respond to my statement, help your argument, or have any point at all ?   

Because I don't see it. (serious)

Back
Top Bottom