Any 3s for 2010?

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by RETROSovaFUSIONS

Would love to have Cement 3's....
pimp.gif
.. I missed them in 02..

Im bout to pay 175 for the JAMS so I could do 200 for a good pair of 4's
I think JB has something big planned for next Christmas hopefully it's the cement 3's

Would totally be the best christmas gift I ever got!!!!!
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

I don't trust JB enough to assume that $210 + tax will get me a pair of 3s with midsole paint that doesn't crack.
QFT. 3s are my favorite, but they have to fix that problem if they want that much of my money. that's a hefty price even with an employeediscount for something that's gonna fall apart.

Not sure yana, they just released the true blues. I'd probably say a year or so for the cements

There both grails to me both White/Cement III's and IV's. Still though $210 for kicks is just too much for me. I'm gonna have to wait til the pricedrops or something.

Why is there a post like this every week... no more 1s in 2010, any 16s in 2010, any this... just wait and see damn

Originally Posted by iliaden

I hope to see Air Jordan 3 Slam Dunk Pack.

Co-sign. But I bet it would be $400. And to justify that price, they'll probably throw in an 8X10 slam dunk pic. JB=Rat Commie Finks!!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Several other people including myself have said this. Yes White Cement 3 and 4 WILL Drop in 2010. And Yes like Rick2345 said they will be $209.99, because "The Quality" will be its supposed to be
and Fire Red 4 is dropping aswell.....

Do u know when they r suppose to come out?? (like season wise)

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

Originally Posted by air234ever

Start saving the iv's have a price tag of 209.99

sick.gif
Thts alotta Money for 4s ..
word. Ima just go on ebay and cop some older retros for the low. Got white/greens DS for 65 shipped the other day

If Jordan did the $209 thing it would kill the rest of the retro line, because it would be them admitting the rest of it is garbage. Why pay $150 for someVI's?

Doesn't make sense to me.

I could see them doing the same retros, but adding a case, special box or bag or something.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Even though this culd be all lies from what we know,but to be honest,i can see JB doin this for a cole of reasons,i think people who work at JB read through the net at sites like these,if you think they dont then your just plain out dumb,selling jordan shoes is there job,so trust me,they see everybody online and offline complaining about the quility of there shoes for the past couple of years,after thinking about how they could capatilize off of what real shoeheads really want subtracted from the people who just buy jordans just to buy jordans,yes i can see JB taxing on way more money for a bigger,bulkier,thicker leather retro with maybe a nike air on a pair here and there,its realistic,and its a way to expand the brands longevity,why yall act like yall forgot,remember that black famous actor who said he talked to people who worked for JB/NIKE,and in the interview he said that they told him that people are going to get what they really want/or what theyve been asking for,and he said all im going to say to yall is ''nike air'',so weve seen this coming,yall just forgot what people were saying about it,with that said,whether if its 2010 or 2011 it looks its going to be $400-$500 for two pairs of a retro with high grade quility like how it use to be,i might cop a pair here and there but that new price if its true is a shoegame changer,shoeheads might be going broke if the new retail numbers for them are actually true.
indifferent.gif

If this info is true, its a damn shame because even the company is admitting it has quality issues.
I never understood Premiums, Supreme versions of a shoe...its basically all Marketing Strategies.

If i would pay that much for a release, i might as well invest an extra 100-200 for some OGs.

we wish....ive been told in Foot Locker that the slam dunk package is cancelled but they (og colourway IIs and 3s) are coming out separetely...the guy said hisinfo is from nike...

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I've heard True Blue IIIs are coming stateside. I've also heard White Cement IIIs are coming out with Nike Air on the back.

for real? "nike air" on the back? I'll believe that when i see it..

white and cement 3's and 4's SOUNDS awesome. and if the quality is right, $210 won't be too bad....i guess.

Back
Top Bottom