Any "Exotic Dancers"'on NT? Vol: what's the paper looking like?

Season 6 coming out soon though,

This show is the most intentionally hilarious show on Tv.

The old blonde haired dude is an absurd human.

I rmemeber he was trying to sell them a health product called "neutrasudicals" its like he googled 2 medisical soudning words and mashed them together. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes I live in Palm Beach County. To be honest once you start dancing with all the working out you have to do to maintain your body and dancing all the time at work you can get away with eating trash. When I don't work there and take time off I eat lean meat complex carbs and fruits and veggies.

Lmaooo at the uncle Martian comment I just seen that fugazi Chinese brand here the other day lol

White homeboy at work dances on the side. He doesn't dance a t a club tho and his girl has 0 clue. Dude got ripped and a 6 pack in a 8 month span. Money must be OK tho he just bought a 3rd car and a crib. Showed me pics of the dude who owns the company and dude got a Bentley, Ferrari and all types of ****. Some of the stories I hear about these rich white women.

I already came with the info on my uncle in here. He a legend in my city, ask ya aunties about sex package. Will post pics if u dudes that's into that want em.

Last edited:
White homeboy at work dances on the side. He doesn't dance a t a club tho and his girl has 0 clue. Dude got ripped and a 6 pack in a 8 month span. Money must be OK tho he just bought a 3rd car and a crib. Showed me pics of the dude who owns the company and dude got a Bentley, Ferrari and all types of ****. Some of the stories I hear about these rich white women.

I already came with the info on my uncle in here. He a legend in my city, ask ya aunties about sex package. Will post pics if u dudes that's into that want em.
"Ask ya aunties about sex package" :rofl:

was watching magic mike and was looking for a weekend gig for some extra cash

Will please post more Sex Package stories. That **** was hilarious last time :rofl:

Last edited:
***** sex package had a Camaro and a Monte Carlo and apartment that he didn't pay a penny for. Them women used to basically buy my bday gifts, he would call and say it's Lil gucc bday and I ain't got no money. 10 minutes later a car would pull up and I would have new video games. Real talk, a convo just like that happened 1 day.

Last edited:
They used to promote this **** like boxing tho. That ***** rump shaker was the Mike tyson of the **** bar unc say. Undercards and all. Sad thing is all these pics are from photos he was tagged in and u click on the person page they walking in the park with grand babies, posting bible study pics n ****. View media item 2037586

My ***** aint eem swole doe. :lol:
Son big as hell now at 50+, be in the garage gym heavy :lol:. Real talk son charming as hell but he can lowkey dance his *** off. Like Chris Brown dance, we have family parties and he shut the dance floor down. Get a couple remy shots in him he start gyrating his hips and tongue and all that freaky ****. All the older women start getting hot and breathing hard. He smashed all my mom's friends.

Dude acting like he can't tell us what really goes down. Why even bring it up then :lol:.

Wtf who the hell can say they got a skripper uncle.......called sex package hahahahaha

Dude acting like he can't tell us what really goes down. Why even bring it up then :lol:.
Them **** be trynna suck and ****. Homie at work told me straight up. He said he was downstairs taking a break at a house party and the woman who bday it was who was married came down there butt naked begging him to smash. He got stories for days.

Back
Top Bottom