any girls on here besides myself?

I know, I know. But shoes got $$
laugh.gif
and I had to step up my grown game. Kicks look odd with dress pants, kwim?

But if anyone has a pair of the dart frog adidas in a small size, lemme know
nerd.gif

Not to be funny. You like shoes and you in a wheelchair. I would be copping shoes from the dollar general. Hell, i cant walk and show them off any way kind offdefeats the purpose. Again im not picking on you i congratulate you on your graduation and intelligence. I know its hard being handicap and liking shoes.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Not to be funny. You like shoes and you in a wheelchair. I would be copping shoes from the dollar general. Hell, i cant walk and show them off any way kind off defeats the purpose. Again im not picking on you i congratulate you on your graduation and intelligence. I know its hard being handicap and liking shoes.
So thats what wearing shoes YOU like is about? showing them off to your friends? So you wear sneakers just to show them off, not because youlike them on your feet? If you really want to get technical, noone on NT should be wearing jordans unless you play basketball because they are basketballshoes.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Not to be funny. You like shoes and you in a wheelchair. I would be copping shoes from the dollar general. Hell, i cant walk and show them off any way kind off defeats the purpose. Again im not picking on you i congratulate you on your graduation and intelligence. I know its hard being handicap and liking shoes.

i actually disagree. i'd have tremendous heat.
why not?
midsoles would stay fresh

hey, even the outsoles would stay fresh
i'd rock 94 retros and OGs

Sooo... no one will shed light on the "scam" comment ???

*runs and hides behind a tree*

nerd.gif

this is the most random thread... Anyway I'm female wear a 5.5y still looking for those Tiffanys! I wouldn't need another pair if I had those
frown.gif

You guys are hopeless.

nerd.gif
would like to know more about the alleged "scam" though.

and I wear a 7.5 and very rarely buy shoes anymore after I graduated hs.

My one and only question is how do you have 126 pairs of sneakers and no camera?
laugh.gif
Not calling you out but its a little odd

Back
Top Bottom