Any Golfers on NT?

Spieth is a monster.  Absolutely dominant 2 rounds.  Love the UA spikes he has too.  Without running the risk of fanboying....I might pick up a pair when they drop next week.

Great to see Tiger in the mix as well.

Dustin has played the Par 5's in -7 today... Good God he is dialing it up from deep.... Hoping he has settled down because he may be the most physically gifted guy on tour.

Justin Rose dumb *** ruined what could have been an AMAZING final pairing 
mean.gif

Let's go PHIL!

Tiger and Rory paired together should be awesome 
nthat.gif

All Jordan has to do is shoot -1 or -2 and no one can catch him.

I'd like to see Rory and Tiger attack every green and see if they can go low. I know Phil will :lol:

I just think he's too solid of a putter to mess this up. Solid off the tee and iron play and he'll be fine.

Going to be 65* without a cloud in the sky today. These next 7 hours are going to be a killer for me having to wait to tee off

Played last week for the first time, shot a 97 on a course i normally shoot 80s ... Irons were complete trash.

Back to the lab :pimp:

I love being at the driving range regardless

seen the nikestore twitter and it seems they released a limited edition of rory's putter...that nike hype machine going to golf clubs! :lol:
only 1000 made? retail for $450

Was able to pickup a Titleist 915 D2 driver for $300 from my local range closing down sale. The price was too good to pass. Plus, the day before i got fitted for some Ping G30 irons.

Now, if i can just hit the ball straight, it'll be a great season. 

was looking at some youth camps and found one at $1250.. any other cheaper summer camps for 10 year olds?

seen the nikestore twitter and it seems they released a limited edition of rory's putter...that nike hype machine going to golf clubs! :lol:
only 1000 made? retail for $450

People have been begging for that club for awhile now. $450 was a bargain.

Been looking for this thread.

Just started learning how to play. My bosses father is a PGA Tour Pro and I've had three lessons with him so far. I'm addicted. Been going to the range a few times.

I don't have clubs, and I'm also a lefty. I've been practicing with a 5 wood and a 6 iron my instructor gave me, then I went to DSG and picked up a $40 Top Flight driver just to mess around with and learn it.

On my 3rd lesson we introduced the driver and I was having a lot of trouble hitting it. My right arm kept sticking to my body and I wasn't getting good extension on the follow through. Yesterday at the range about halfway into my bucket a nice guy in the next stall took a look at my swing and helped out with my stance and shoulder rotation. Made a WORLD of a difference. I was swinging too much with my arms and not rotating my shoulders, and my stance was a bit too straight. The results were me driving it 200+ yds immediately. It felt awesome.

I'm really addicted, it's all I think about. Been watching videos and trying to learn as much as I can. Just sucks that I'm a lefty and the amount of tips for "us" is few and far between.

Gonna go through this thread hopefully pick up on a few items and tips.

Keep it up, it is a great challenging game.

My suggestion would be to find a used set of irons that are game improvement type for staring out and keep them for a while.

Once you see positive results it can be very tempting to start buying clubs more often.

Is $300 for a a callaway set that includes a bag all new but older models irons and driver and putter a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom