Any Golfers on NT?

What are your favorite swings on the tour?

Least favorite?

For me I love Adam Scott. Joint is so athletic and fluid. I also enjoy watching Rory drive since he gets a ton of torque. 

I hate watching Bubba. I just think that **** is AWFUL

Adam Scott, Rory, Fowler's refined swing.

Webb Simpson,,Thongchai Jaidee and Brendon DeJonge have some ugly swings.

Rickie Fowler has always had the most athletic swing on the Tour, to me.

Pure golf swing? There's only one right answer: Adam Scott. If I could emulate his swing on the course, I'd die a very happy golfer.

I've always been a fan of Ernie Els. Mainly because I've emulated mine after his, mainly the speed and tempo. Slowing down my swing has helped me tremendously

I think a majority of the ladies have better swings than the lads in the mechanical sense, Adam Scott's swing is close to flawless tho. Rickie's looks a lot better since he started training with Butchie too. I'd have to say Jason Day's is **** hot too.

Side note, Portland trip on Tuesday is a go. Still haven't figured out the golf down there but got into the employee store, splashing on a new bag and maybe the vapor 3 wood as my jetspeed was stolen from me during my travels to Europe(Don't fly with Condor, or through Frankfurt Airport). I'm gonna go to my local shop today or tomorrow to see how I hit it along with the anser, i25, & the g25. Keep ya's posted.

Hit all the 3 woods I was interested in today and the vapor is the one. Looking for something around 15* so I hit that and the 2 hybrid at 17*. Never really fully satisfied with Nike clubs but the vapor was sick. When you catch it clean you can feel it exploding off the face. That's what I liked about my jet speed(R.I.P.) hoping the employee store has it in stock tomorrow.

At some point in the next year, I'll probably go fully Titleist.

Won a lot of 5 Vokey Wedges on eBay last night, 3 of which are 56° :lol: I'll probably be getting rid of the other two 56. If you're interested, just PM me. First run of the spin milled series

Hit all the 3 woods I was interested in today and the vapor is the one. Looking for something around 15* so I hit that and the 2 hybrid at 17*. Never really fully satisfied with Nike clubs but the vapor was sick. When you catch it clean you can feel it exploding off the face. That's what I liked about my jet speed(R.I.P.) hoping the employee store has it in stock tomorrow.

Have a jetspeed 4 hybrid. Love that club.

Least favorite?

For me I love Adam Scott. Joint is so athletic and fluid. I also enjoy watching Rory drive since he gets a ton of torque. 

I hate watching Bubba. I just think that **** is AWFUL

Funny you say that of Bubba, I think the same thing.

However, I was messing around with my brother and a friend the other day doing a Bubba swing impersonation and hit 4/5 shots within I would say about 10 ft or less of a 150 flag :smh: Was holding the club open like he does through impact and had a nice baby fade going haha

Lboogie have fun in Portland, I would recommend playing at Stone Creek however that is a trek from the employee store since it is on the east side in Oregon City. I'd probably opt for The Reserve on golf now for being out in Beaverton area, can normally get a good deal and not spend as much money as it is to play Pumpkin.

Didn't get to play in Portland. Devo. I spent all day picking up kicks and hitting the employee store and the adidas one too. I'll get down there and play sometime soon, only right down the road i guess. 

Played today and shot a 93. Obviously in correlation to par I left a lot of strokes out there, but in respect to my game I left about 7 strokes out there. Just kept lifting my head putting and pitching. Played quite well tee to green. Never ends lol. Getting out again on thursday but need to be careful cuz everywhere is punching greens right now.

In the market for a new putter, ended up copping a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Midslant for the low low. See how this rolls. 

Very big fan of the Anser/Blade style and I was gonna go with a Method 001 but they're fairly difficult to find for a good price/condition. I'll use the SC until this comes out so I can compare the two. 

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic...origin-b201-putter-at-2015-tour-championship/

LOVE the 006 and kind of upset I didn't splurge and grab that prototype this past year. Definitely looking out for the new Origin series. 

I dig the grooves Nike uses on their putters. Nike golf has come a long way. And if there's something they excel at, it's putters and balls. 

If Tiger, someone who is notorious for being selective with his equipment, made the switch from SC, you know Nike is doing something right. 

I would look for something from a certified seller on EBay or on a site like rockbottomgolf or budgetgolf

You can get a decent set of irons for under $300, a decent namebrand like Adams or Cobra or Taylormade

If you are a taller dude get the shafts extended a half inch or 1 inch

Then you gotta get a driver and putter and some wedges

Bump for the new year

First round, albeit 9 hole, in the books this am

Course conditions not idea but neither is my game. 38 degrees at tee off and the greens were like cement. All in all, happy with 3 pars. Hadn't played since before Sept when my son was born

Anyone get any new gear?

I will be looking to dump my Ping i5's plus some older Titleist woods in March on craigslist, but figured I would put the word out in case someone needs an extra set or is looking to get into the game.... PM me if interested

2016 is a great year for golf.

+ This could be the first significant year (last year kinda was) of the Rory v. Spieth v. Day rivalry...

+ All four majors PLUS the Olympics and Ryder Cup

So happy that the PGA Tour is back in the swing.

Spieth
Rory
Day
Fowler

Guys like Justin Thomas and Brooks Koepka can join that group this year

I wonder if Tiger will play this year.

Liking these

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to get a putter restored (if this is even possible)?

I got a Scotty Cameron at a garage sale for $40 and it is still in pretty good shape.  The head is a little scratched and dinged up and would love to pay for it to be touched up.  Do companies do this?  Decent price?

Thanks in advance if anyone has info.

Back
Top Bottom