Any Golfers on NT?

Got the Origin B1 (I like the squared look better), Vapor Pro Irons and the Engage 60 degrees. I have another Nike 60 degree wedge that I'm going to give my son. Thinking about getting the 52 degree as well. Grabbed a bag as well.

Total came out to $600 on the button. Not bad at all.
$600 for a brand new top of the line set of irons and putter is wild :lol:. I grabbed the B1-01 putter as well. I have a broken foot though so I'll just be using it on my carpet for the forseeable future :\.

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you're back out there in no time.

Yea I saw the price point and couldn't pass it. I still have my original clubs and was looking to make a change. Can't beat that.

So i went and played 18 holes for work and sort of kind of have the itch to want to play more. For now, I just want a driver to go to the range.

Is the Nike Vapor Fly Pro any good for $150? I know Nike isn't making irons and woods but wonder if it is good for the sale.

pDSP1-23574724p275w.jpg

It's a solid deal, hell any new brand name driver for $150 is a good price. It looks dope too.

Well now that the time has changed back, here's to another golf season in the books.

It's back to weekend rounds and no more after work 9 holes which is of course the best.

Yeah Nike makes (made) quality clubs. They got out of the business because they just weren't making enough of a profit, not because they were crappy.

new to the thread here. i golf just about once a week. in the winters here in Chicago me and my friends still hit 18 on a simulator about once a week.

in the bag currently is-

Driver - Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Stiff Hzrdus red 44.5" shaft

FW - Callaway Rogue 3W ProjectX evenflow Stiff shaft

Hybrids - Callaway Big Bertha OS 3H, 4H, and 5H Stiff Recoil 460 shafts

Irons - Callaway Big Bertha OS irons 6-Aw Stiff Recoil shafts w/Superstroke mid grips

Wedges - Callaway MD3 54, Callaway sure out 58, Callaway sure out 64

Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab V-line Superstroke reaper 3.0 slim grip

Ball of choice - Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis yellow

Jordan ADG Golf shoes.

Last edited:
Tiger with TM woods and a Scotty flatstick has me very intrigued... Kept the VR pro irons but I would love to see him battling again... Just watching a little of I'm today (easy course) reminds me the buzz he creates on the course.

Getting out on Sunday for the first time in like two months :smokin. Sucks I missed the last of the good weather but oh well. Finally get to try out my new putter and 3 iron with hybrid shaft.

Last edited:
my games gone down the tubes since breaking my foot over the summer haha might try to get out one more time before bringin the clubs inside

my games gone down the tubes since breaking my foot over the summer haha might try to get out one more time before bringin the clubs inside
I broke my foot in October :smh:. Gonna be mid-40s this weekend which is almost too cold to even play but I'm fiending :lol:. Hoping I can get out a few more times until the weather stays cold for good. I remember playing last Christmas Eve in shorts. That'd be nice this year.

Last edited:
Boy it was great to see Tiger out there playing well today.

His swing looks so much smoother and going back to the old putter was a great choice.

The game needs him and I'm excited for his upcoming season.

Tiger with TM woods and a Scotty flatstick has me very intrigued... Kept the VR pro irons but I would love to see him battling again... Just watching a little of I'm today (easy course) reminds me the buzz he creates on the course.

Crazy since TM is owned by Adidas. They really make the best drivers.

I broke my foot in October
mean.gif
. Gonna be mid-40s this weekend which is almost too cold to even play but I'm fiending
laugh.gif
. Hoping I can get out a few more times until the weather stays cold for good. I remember playing last Christmas Eve in shorts. That'd be nice this year.
sucks man. broke mine late June (5th metatarsal).. was non weight bearing for about 8 weeks
mean.gif
was losing my mind laying around the house. Crawled around upstairs since it was carpet, slid down the stairs on my butt and then hopped around on one foot downstairs on the hardwood. Time I got to the fridge I was sweating
laugh.gif

hope your recovery goes well and yeah I don't think we're gonna be that lucky this year. Got about 4 inches total last "winter" haha

Anyone have a lead on one of these?  Ebay has one for $100 but looking for closer to retail.  Thanks!

If you can come off of the idea that it needs to be Nike, you can find very nice ones for FAR cheaper than $100.

Yea retail is 50 and that's what I was going for but I can't find it anywhere now. I like that one but I have seen a few others that are nice as well...any particular one you are a fan of?

If you can come off of the idea that it needs to be Nike, you can find very nice ones for FAR cheaper than $100.

Last edited:

Yea retail is 50 and that's what I was going for but I can't find it anywhere now. I like that one but I have seen a few others that are nice as well...any particular one you are a fan of?

I dont own one.....because I typically dont walk.  I know.....I know......lazy right? Haha.  I use a golf cart 100% of the time I golf, so I never had any need to buy one of them.

Sorry I cant be more helpful.

I don't own a holder either, but I have a push cart and walk the green.

I like walkin around and getting that extra movement, keeps my muscles and core constantly engaged. Only time I get a cart is when I'm playing with someone older.

Not helpful at all, just sharing mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Masters weekend.

Pulling for the homie Rickie, but as long as we have a nail biter finish I'm Gucci.

Back
Top Bottom