Any good tips to manage money???

Well I work as a Pizza delivery guy but I only get like 4 hours a day
indifferent.gif
due to us having so many workers....but anyway I make an average of like 20 bucks a day in tips...and most of it I spend on
pimp.gif
(trying to cut down on that) and gas because of course I run outta gas drivingall around...but I'm kind of getting frustrated right now cuz I have a lot of things I needa take care of(all involving money) but it's hard to savedue to daily expenses....anyone got some tips to save/manage/flip money?

Save all or $15 of your tips. Put it somewhere and pretend it never existed.
Next thing you know that thing will be a big amount.
I don't think it is that hard to save $15 a day.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

anyone got some tips to save/manage/flip money?
Yes.
most of it I spend on
pimp.gif

Stop buying
pimp.gif

Lets say you buy $40 a week. If you stop spending that, that turns into $160 extra you have per month. Then buying gas wouldnt hit you as hard either.

put 10% of your paycheck/earnings into a savings account

try to have it done automatically

thats how you save money, you will never see that 10% because it goes straight to your savings, in a few years, you will have money saved assuming you dontspend it

whatever you make in tips, use that as your spending money.

your basic salary, put most of it in the bank.

Live within youre means. If that means no eating out or buying as little material possessions as possible then do that.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

thats how you save money, you will never see that 10% because it goes straight to your savings, in a few years, you will have money saved assuming you dont spend it
DAMN CUHZ THAT's GENIUS MAN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

are you in financing? cause this is some legit stuff

grocery store>buyin out (even subway 5 dollar footlong) make your own better sandwich

real talk. i eat big also............ive def cut down on that from 07-08 and im doing great this year but every now and then me an the lady gotta go out to anice spot.

Make a mental WANT and NEED list
Leave the WANTS alone and buy NEEDS

Originally Posted by the north west

don't buy stuff

thats basically it imo.... buy what you need not what you want, you can always buy material things later down the road when your income is better.... and if itcomes to it sell somethings you own

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

thats how you save money, you will never see that 10% because it goes straight to your savings, in a few years, you will have money saved assuming you dont spend it
Very good advice right here..

cousin was a delivery guy... he would cancel orders via their system, still deliver the pizzas, and keep the money for the pizza plus tip.
a little extra for your hard work

get a second job. I'm working full-time right now but wouldn't mind getting a part-time job on top of that for 4 hours if I can get one.

Back
Top Bottom