Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

question

i just placed my order.. my tp isnt here yet.. but before i have to send it back, should i reset it to WInmo 6.1 the original? (im running dcd 3.2.6 btw)

^

sprint.com/sero

but now you need a sprint employee email addy and their last 3 digits of their employee ID.

i dont know how you gonna do that, when i got sero, i didnt need all this, guess they getting stricter now.

good luck.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

sprint.com/sero

but now you need a sprint employee email addy and their last 3 digits of their employee ID.

i dont know how you gonna do that, when i got sero, i didnt need all this, guess they getting stricter now.

good luck.

happy.gif

Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com

this one should still work
eek.gif

All you dudes waiting for confirmation e-mails on shipping

Just wait 24-36 hours and you will get your phone

the shipping is really fast....... almost too fast

ordered my phone like a 1 PM then came in the next day at 2 PM

your phone will be home a day before shipping e-mail is send

DUDE IF THIS WORKS YOU ARE THE MAN!

my mogul has been this close to gettin thrown against the wall for the last week... freezing up, lagging like crazy. hope this works for me!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. MIGHTY ROM was terrible.
laugh.gif
Man I'm have to agreee. Battery Life is garbage, and I had an important class I had to go to t 4 am, so I went to sleep early set my alarm andended up waking myself up at 3:45 because my phone froze up on me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

his diamond roms where the truth though, idk wth this trash is

Thanks OP! Worked for me - I was so close to getting rid of that extra insurance too...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. MIGHTY ROM was terrible.
laugh.gif
Man I'm have to agreee. Battery Life is garbage, and I had an important class I had to go to t 4 am, so I went to sleep early set my alarm and ended up waking myself up at 3:45 because my phone froze up on me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

his diamond roms where the truth though, idk wth this trash is
People was complaining that I was sending out the same text like 20 times and my contacts wouldn't show up...so when I would receive calls ortexts, only numbers would come up. That was disastrous.
roll.gif
smh.gif

I'm using JD 6.0 and JD Ultimate. Of course...I souped it up with a plethora of programs...

So what ROM is the best out?

I really don't feel like messing around with the phone

and what if you wanna go back to the OG look?

Damn, all this update and ROM customizing stuff is another language to me?

Are there any step by step guides? Does anyone in the NYC area want an extra $40 to hook my phone up with the works?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Are there any step by step guides? Does anyone in the NYC area want an extra $40 to hook my phone up with the works?

Why pay when you can do it your self? its really not that hard. A ROM basically is, you can think of it as the operating system of your phone, that havedifferent features, programs and tweaks that make it run to your liking. You say whats the best rom, thats really subjective, misterp can think one rom is thebest, and datznasty can think another one is the best, and I can think a different one is the best. It all depends on what you want out of your phone. BUtbasically to update your ROM you have to download an unlocker (which unlocks your phone and enables you to put custom ROMs on it) connect your phone usingactive sync and just follow the prompts. After that is done, you can download any ROM you choose, and you do it the exact same way you did the installer. Youcan find an unlocker and diff ROMS at PPCgeeks.com. Hope that helped

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Tell me about it, i said i would pay someone to hook mines up lol.

phone is so damn dope.

hella hard to get used to though, stuff is way different than the mogul.

the buttons are crazy small compared to the Mogul. This is gonna take me a couple weeks to get used to.

^

i sent you a pm, i have yet to get a response.

and that was like 72 hours ago...............................smh!

Back
Top Bottom