Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

NICE... i just got my mogul back out and now this!
anybody want a mogul back??
cause i got 1 for a touch pro

lol sorry. the only way i could give you the phone is if i sell it to you...and if i sell it...it will be for the cost of the TP2...so is that really a fairdeal.

^u got me crackin up
roll.gif

THEY HAVE TOUCH PROS BACK! THEY HAVE TOUCH PROS BACK! THEY HAVE TOUCH PROS BACK! THEY HAVE TOUCH PROS BACK! THEY HAVE TOUCH PROS BACK!

Question for the Sprint SERO account holders.

I have a sprint sero plan, and when I asked to open a 2nd line (for my girl) they said I can and they would have to honor the 29.99 p/month fee on that 2ndline (since right now its currently at 49.99 for those who open new accounts), so I told them I would call back when I decided on a phone.

Now that I called back recently some lady told me they will NOT honor the 2nd line at $29.99 p/month and I would have to pay the normal price of $49.99 (whichisn't much of a deal at all).

Anyone have any luck recently opening a 2nd line with the og sero price? Or is that pretty much dead now.

I installed that KK Rom but joint is a battery killer, any battery-saving add on's out there now?

I also can't even change the background wallpaper, but when I change it it only shows up when i click on the start menu.
indifferent.gif

hey mez one do over to slickdeals.net and search sero they know everything bout ssero over there even what to say word by word

naw, its a new thread that started bout 2 hours after we had our convo so i guess its back on for peopole who missed out ( like me)

Can someone Please help me?
How the hell do u go one day without having to charge your battery twice a day?
AND I need help with active sync on vista... keep saying something bout outlook and i never used it before

Back
Top Bottom