Any Lids access pass premium members? If your not dont upgrade!

Anyone know what's going on with their program?

They now email a generic online code once a month, and it works on nothing... no Nike, no New Era, no Mitchell & Ness hell it doesn't even work on Majestic T-shirts. I've talked to 9 different people over the phone over the last month, and noone can answer any questions I have as to why it wont work, they just give me a new code which still wont work. It's only $5.00 a year I get that, but last year it worked on any and everything I bought. Even when I go in store, it shows no record of me having the upgrade, luckily the store employees go ahead and honor the discount after I show them my email saying congrats on becoming a premium member. This is what I should receive being a member, and nothing works. Also I've had 364 worth of points pending for 3 months now to get a reward. If your thinking about upgrading you access pass don't, it's nothing but a sham. Anyone else having this problem? BTW their new app is so trash.
20191005_001856.jpg

Most likely a byproduct of the fanatics monopoly. The lids website went to trash once fanatics took over.

That's what I've come to conclude, I'm not worried much about the $5.00, but more so the principle. They basically took my money and offered me NOTHING in return. They should have just discontinued the program. I kid have given the money to starving kids, or some charity. Tomorrow I'm gonna call them AGAIN and demand a refund. It was such a good program for someone like me, who spent thousands of dollars on appearal and hats. I guess nothing lasts forever. Lids will no longer get any business from me ever again, even if I have to pay more at some other retailer. Screw fanatics too for buying Lids.

Edit: I just tried the code on a coffee mug and it still didnt take the code. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom