Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why is it that whenever you want to make a shoe purchase you have to "jump back into the game"?

@!#$'s comical really.

More like a jordan purchase that takes too much effort and too much money. Not just any old shoe. Especially with all the NTers that have grew out of it. I wasjust seeing who was thinking about getting on the grind and copping this shoe since its one of our favorites. And it looks like there are plenty

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

IMO, from what I've seen in-store, the Space Jams look like my CDP XI.

How can you not buy them?

330gpya.jpg

33lpjqp.jpg
bruh you look like a size 5

Hype is catching these,
smh.gif
. I've talked to several people, these shouldn't be THAT hard to get on release day. Just be where you need to be and youshould get them.

I'll be damned if I'm outside on the sidewalk in December.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

This might as well be the official Jordan thread for general. I hate going to the JB forum, its weird out there.

Can these be copped online? Like eastbay.com or footlocker.com?
nerd.gif

Yeah, just like every other Jordan release.
Good luck with that, Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker always crash for big releases like this.

I have my Spacejams on lock, looking to get those White/red XIIs

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so how big is the hype surrounding these? is it DMP big? will people camp?

if anyone camps for these then that person is an idiot. unless theres only 1 footlocker getting them in your city
go 1-2 hours before they open and you should be good
That's so not true. Why are you sending people off though? You're most likely in L.A., so you should know better ...

A lot of Footlockers/other stores are actually opening Midnight on Tuesday night. 2 hours after release? I don't know about that ...
laugh.gif

There is no need to camp for these though
you just gotta do a little research and talk to a couple of managers at stores. basically need to know which stores wont be that full on RD
there are stores here in L.A. that let you reserve them, you just have to put down $50. you pay the rest when you go pick them up. you just need to know thosekind of spots and where they are
my mall has at least 4 stores getting in a good number of these. if you guys feel like camping is necessary thats cool, but there really is no need to
you just need to be cool with a couple of people, and you wont have to worry about camping
im cool with some managers, and my pairs are already secured

btw, i didnt say 2 hours after stores open...

Damn haven't copped jays in a min...had my mind set up that i wasn't copping last week but might just try now....

^^^^ 2000 retros even DS look crappy now cuz of da yellowed soles

Its amazing how lost da general section is w/ sneakers
laugh.gif
I never stoped coppin kicks...
pimp.gif

Gametime decision

sidenote: to folks who say they never wear sneakers anymore, yall wear loafers and hardbottoms to the grocery store an %#$#?
laugh.gif

I was planning to but I don't know if im willing to drop $175 for these.
Being a college student with little money ftl
smh.gif

I've been waiting years for these though so I might have to put some change together.

just saw these and the white/red 12's over the weekend. the white/reds were decent at best, still can't justify the 150$ price tag. even at 135 in 04with the crappy material back then was reaching. still much better than 09 quality though.

spacejams...they were alright but i just can't get over the terrible shape of the shoe. even fakes from couple years ago looked more real than these. (theblack/red and concord fakes on ebay that came with clear tissue paper) don't waste your money guys, you'll regret it in a month. and resellersdon't even bother, these might be another military 4's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^^^ 2000 retros even DS look crappy now cuz of da yellowed soles

Its amazing how lost da general section is w/ sneakers
laugh.gif
I never stoped coppin kicks...
pimp.gif

I don't think its so much lost with sneakers as it is lost with JB. People have been turned off. I still keep up to date with most of the Nike Basketballkicks but I don't venture into JB forum at all.

Back
Top Bottom