Any NTers been to a rave before?

I've been to a bunch, I'm trying to look for pictures but fb is so overrun with stuff it's hard to find anything nowadays.

I've been to a bunch, I'm trying to look for pictures but fb is so overrun with stuff it's hard to find anything nowadays.

It was dope.
Expect a lot of people to be $%$*!% up. When people are rolling, they're mad friendly.
Expect to pay like $5 for water.

been to a good amount of raves
loved every one

its a pretty crazy/fun atmosphere
if you like the music, you cant go wrong. the only problem sometimes is these things are supppper crowded and for some, that can be a bit much

if you're with your friends and dig the music, im sure youll have a dope time

which one are you trying to go to OP?

been to a good amount of raves
loved every one

its a pretty crazy/fun atmosphere
if you like the music, you cant go wrong. the only problem sometimes is these things are supppper crowded and for some, that can be a bit much

if you're with your friends and dig the music, im sure youll have a dope time

which one are you trying to go to OP?

It was dope.
Expect a lot of people to be $%$*!% up. When people are rolling, they're mad friendly.
Expect to pay like $5 for water.

Its like injecting unicorn's blood straight into your veins. And then you take that adrenaline and climb up Zeus's beard and suck the swag right out of his nostrils.

Its like injecting unicorn's blood straight into your veins. And then you take that adrenaline and climb up Zeus's beard and suck the swag right out of his nostrils.

Also if your gonna be rolling, check pillreports for the good batches in your area. Also ask around. Make sure you got some green, cigs, gum/lollipops, lights, and vicks nasal spray on deck.

Also if your gonna be rolling, check pillreports for the good batches in your area. Also ask around. Make sure you got some green, cigs, gum/lollipops, lights, and vicks nasal spray on deck.

Originally Posted by black chiney

why the green? Just wondering...and why the vicks/lollipops?

why the green? Just wondering...and why the vicks/lollipops?

The green enchances it. The menthol in the vicks feels great. The lollipops for the jaw clentching. Also make sure you got shades on deck...to hide your eyes. Because your eyes get really dilated.

The green enchances it. The menthol in the vicks feels great. The lollipops for the jaw clentching. Also make sure you got shades on deck...to hide your eyes. Because your eyes get really dilated.

The green enchances it. The menthol in the vicks feels great. The lollipops for the jaw clentching.

pimp.gif

Which one are you trying to hit? I just went to Beyond Wonderland a couple weeks ago, I've been to a few and it's been dope every single time. If you're with the homies and you like that type of music, then you should have a good time.
If you're going to roll, make sure to take your Vitamins, like Vitamin C, and 5-HTP, and eat well. I've done this every single time I've rolled and I've ended up with little to no comedown while my friends just want to die the next day.
And word up to everyone being mad friendly, just be open to everything and everyone will be open to you. Tell everyone it's your first rave, they'll show you a good time.
Lightshows.
Vicks.
Stogeys.
Dancing with a cutie.
Bear hugs.
Massages.
Cuddle puddles.

PLUR life.

edit:

Any NTer's hitting up EDC Vegas?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which one are you trying to hit? I just went to Beyond Wonderland a couple weeks ago, I've been to a few and it's been dope every single time. If you're with the homies and you like that type of music, then you should have a good time.
If you're going to roll, make sure to take your Vitamins, like Vitamin C, and 5-HTP, and eat well. I've done this every single time I've rolled and I've ended up with little to no comedown while my friends just want to die the next day.
And word up to everyone being mad friendly, just be open to everything and everyone will be open to you. Tell everyone it's your first rave, they'll show you a good time.
Lightshows.
Vicks.
Stogeys.
Dancing with a cutie.
Bear hugs.
Massages.
Cuddle puddles.

PLUR life.

edit:

Any NTer's hitting up EDC Vegas?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just hit up aoki and avicii a few week ago... sick shows

wear loose clothing cuz ur gonna sweat/get water thrown on you, and definitely where shades

if you like house music, roll with some people, and don't mind being crowded and pushed around a bit you'll love it

i was also unsure what to expect at first and now i'm hittin one up whenever possible

just hit up aoki and avicii a few week ago... sick shows

wear loose clothing cuz ur gonna sweat/get water thrown on you, and definitely where shades

if you like house music, roll with some people, and don't mind being crowded and pushed around a bit you'll love it

i was also unsure what to expect at first and now i'm hittin one up whenever possible

ive popped twice in my life *@@!#@+ loved it, been itching to do it again
i just need to go to a huge festivale, like edc b/c i know theyre amazing. just gotta nut up and go

+1 to all the tips in here

personally though  ill $%%* with a pack of gum over a lollipop

Back
Top Bottom