Any NTers previously worked or are currently working at Target? I have an interview tomorrow

Ok NT I got an interview at Target scheduled for tomorrow morning. Last week I applied for a job there as a sales floor associate at the application boothinside the store. What can I expect from the interview and what can I do during my time with the interviewer? If hired what should I expect from the job?Thanks.

They will ask you if you currently are or ever have been or ever plan to be employed by Wal Mart.

Aside from this, the interview will be comprised of them giving you answers and you asking them questions.

Working as a sales associate you can expect to do absolutely nothing and never interact with anyone ever in all of life.

eyes.gif
Is this your first interview? Why did you apply for a job you have no clue about?

I did a little bit of research about the position on the Net. I'm pretty sure this position has the same duties like those at Wal-Mart or K-Mart. And yesits my first interview.

this isn't the one by wolf chase mall is it?
nerd.gif
i put in anapplication there not to long ago this just reminded me to call them back

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

tell them how popular you are on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On topic though, no one knows what they will ask you about. Just be prepared for work-related questions such as those about your experience, attitudes, moral,other qualifications and et cetera. Sales associates are the people who roam around and try to get comission by pushing the item you are standing in front ofonto your credit card. We don't have Target here in Ontario, but if you go into that same store and look around, you'll probably see as much of thefront-end responsibilities as you need to. You can always ask one of the employees about what is required of them behind the scenes.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

nerd.gif
i put in an application there not to long ago this just reminded me to call them back
I was in Memphis for school. The Target I'm currently applying at is the one in my hometown of Little Rock right near my house. And yes I calledback to schedule it for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

nerd.gif
i put in an application there not to long ago this just reminded me to call them back
I was in Memphis for school. The Target I'm currently applying at is the one in my hometown of Little Rock right near my house. And yes I called back to schedule it for tomorrow.

oh ok, after the interview give me a heads up on what questions they ask

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

OK I honestly need more serious answers.......
eyes.gif

i dont think you do, honestly... its Target... if you cant get through an interview at Target on your own.... well....

The application booth? Man, they dont do nothin...long as you can smile and wave, you good. Just expect a bunch of generic, work related questions. It aint asserious as you hypin it up 2 be...

make sure ur pee is clean (nh) cuz ull get a pee test. ull prob get the job, then yoll be on trail for like 2 month, if u dont mess up before that you'llprob keep the job for a bit, unless u mESSSSSSS u like bad.

I honestly dont remeber the questions. But its not that hard . Like someone esle said typical work related questions. Just answer pro target. ive been here wayto long ahahahah your just going to be on the sales floor fixing areas. its mad easy .

I used to work seasonal at target for about 3 months during the christmas season and I worked as sales floor team member, basicaly target is built upon therebrand name. They want you to be fast, fun and friendly. You will be put through the first interview where they will ask you about yourself and why did youapply to work there and your experiences. If they tell you to stay for the second interview then you will speak to a LOD (Leader on Duty) and if they like youthen they will offer you a job and have you take a drug test and thats about it, You have to make them feel like they need you and you can be an asset to them.

I can only imagine what you are going to say when they ask the question:

"So...tell us about yourself"

I pray that you don't use the words "Crunk" "Trill" "Soulja" or anything along those lines during this interview.

They actually interview you twice, using two different employees.

There is also a 3 month probation period.

Trill didnt u graduate from Christian Bros already?

the hell u workin at target for?!

Back
Top Bottom