Any NT'ers work as a Starbucks barista?

Just wondering if any NT'ers have worked/work as one, how it is as a job and how the process of gettin the job went.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

they have good perks, discounts with phone carriers, gym memberships, etc

Yeah a friend who works there was telling me about the perks card they have. Three of the baristas who work there recommended me, and I got an interview set up on the spot after submitting a resume, Im just nervous about the interview being unexpected or something.
laugh.gif

I was one a few years back. Knew someone that worked there in Santa Monica on the Promenade and got me the interview. Best year of my life in terms of picking up women. Give them a drink on the house and it's a go from there.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I was one a few years back. Knew someone that worked there in Santa Monica on the Promenade and got me the interview. Best year of my life in terms of picking up women. Give them a drink on the house and it's a go from there.
Everyone I know who works there says youre basically locked in for the job once you manage to get an interview. I heard theres a lot of training too, but thats paid which is nice.

And yeah, the women who frequent this starbucks.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

seems like a chill job for the most part even though u gotta be upbeat
Depends on the people you work with.
Everyone I know who works there says youre basically locked in for the job once you manage to get an interview. I heard theres a lot of training too, but thats paid which is nice.

Making the drinks isn't that hard once you get yourself a system going. That was my favorite place to be. That's where you can really talk to the women. trying to do it at the register when it's busy isn't gonna work.

Back
Top Bottom