Any NTers work for Verizon Wireless?

How is it?

What city or type of location do you work at

Do you work Authorized retailer or Corporate store?

Thinking about applying there.

How is the work/life blance (plan on working on my masters)

How is it?

What city or type of location do you work at

Do you work Authorized retailer or Corporate store?

Thinking about applying there.

How is the work/life blance (plan on working on my masters)

I work in tech support.
The employee benefits are crazy and as far as school goes they have tuition assistance.

I get %50 off my bill and get to upgrade my phone every 10 months.

I work in tech support.
The employee benefits are crazy and as far as school goes they have tuition assistance.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

I work in tech support.

I`m about to DM you

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

I work in tech support.

I`m about to DM you

I had an interview with them a few months ago, but I'm sick of working on the retail side of wireless. Anyone work on the corporate side that could point me in the right direction.

I had an interview with them a few months ago, but I'm sick of working on the retail side of wireless. Anyone work on the corporate side that could point me in the right direction.

Originally Posted by jdi23

lol I feel ya mane,  but if theres a way to work your way up a company, the wireless sales way is it, cause the pay craps on all other retail gigs.

Originally Posted by jdi23

lol I feel ya mane,  but if theres a way to work your way up a company, the wireless sales way is it, cause the pay craps on all other retail gigs.

I'm at Radioshack and I'm moving out of town and I don't want to sell cell phones anymore every conversation I have had with At and T, Verizon reps they started out retail and jumped ship pay is better way less work

Back
Top Bottom