Any One Ever Notice How Cocaine Is The Only Drug Done In Secrecy These Days?

I've been to parties on the East and West Coast where coke was done openly. I think the people who brought up them not wanting to share hit the nail on the head.

It's because of the negative stigma associated with it and how paranoid people are about it (as you can see by some of the posts in this thread.) While obviously the negative side effects of it are a lot more serious than other drugs, if used in moderation and you're able to control yourself it's really not that serious.

Found out this past year at college some people i would have never thought in a million years were doing it on the regular. I'm talking like honor roll students, future doctors type ish. 

First time I seen someone do it in a bar in La dude kept flexing yelling this a rich man drug I was dying cause dude looked run down

Second time was in a limo and chick was snorting it on her home girls leg.

Kinda made me uncomfortable like dam this is getting hardcore

this is true...^ 

i've met a bunch of productive coke heads...its weird.

but they are always a little off and they always keep needing more and more.  its a gross cycle in the end...just like weed.  

and i've met productive weed heads but they are rare lmao.

most of the ones i meet just look dirty and are terrible to have a conversation with.

its also a lot easier to spot a weed head than a coke head.  

It's a good alarm clock though. Nowadays it's synthetic as heo.. Can imagine what it was like in the 70s and 80s with that pure :wow:

Last edited:
There are productive weed smokers. They smoke when their work is done. Trying to work WHILE high is no bueno.

Never seen a productive weed head outside of some rappers. But they typically don't write or perform super high. Same for producers.

I know some dude heavy on hit. I don't wanna say much But I'm starting to see his immune system breaking down.

Last edited:
Yeah I got a couple friends that had their emotional palette get totally ****** because they would go on epic binges off the ****

I know some dude heavy on hit. I don't wanna say much But I'm starting to see his immune system breaking down.
Some of the homies are on it hard and I just shake my head at how needy they get.. I partake once a blue moon with cats I know but that **** is tragic when you OD on it.

Because everyone wants to be your friend when you got a bag. That's the only reason. Shhh is annoying. Stop begging for a weak *** bump you won't even feel anyways. It takes 3 lines to work its way through already so if you're only doing one you're just wasting it.

From what I know, most people that do yay only want to do yay with like minded people. They don't mind sharing, but usually they do their blow in secrecy with a select few as not to be judged. So I've been told by a few cats I used to know that treated their nose on the regular.

Because everyone wants to be your friend when you got a bag. That's the only reason. Shhh is annoying. Stop begging for a weak *** bump you won't even feel anyways. It takes 3 lines to work its way through already so if you're only doing one you're just wasting it.

What kinda cheap watered down blow are you doing? I've had friends...yea friends... who do it habitually and get high off a bump. Not all product is cut the same. If you are doing 3 lines to get a high get some New product.

Stop following me from thread to thread. We live in the United States. It's all watered down. We're not in Jamaica snorting likes so strong you can only do a 3mm line. Unless your blow smells and tastes like diesel fuel it's not good anyways. I don't cop bags like that. If my boy has extra for sale at a party I'll grab a g or two. I'm not going out of my way for it.

Again. You don't know what you're talking about. A bump ain't giving you a damn blow rush. It's making your nose run and you can say you did a bump. If you really want to do it right you need more. Bumps are for the faint of heart. Half that ends up on the floor or whatever.

Rack a line like a man and take a little at a time. At least you can control where the crap goes.

On a side note I kinda miss it 
mean.gif
. But the last few times I did it was eh, I got boys still into it tough, but as soon as they do a line they running to take a deuce 
laugh.gif
 so stepped on, now a days...

On a side note I kinda miss it :smh: . But the last few times I did it was eh, I got boys still into it tough, but as soon as they do a line they running to take a deuce :lol:  so stepped on, now a days...
:lol: that deuce is real my boy stays with some trash. I don't even have a want to do it in the states anymore after trying the real deal. I'll just save it for vacations :pimp:

My boy Will is a major weed head, dude tried coke one time and got so turnt he started calling everyone in his contact list to wish them Happy 4th of July.

At 2 am in the morning......in April :smh: :lol:

My interest to every try it died right there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom