Any other non-Mavs fan want to see the Mavericks win it all this season?

As a mavs fan that has witnessed these past 11 years of 50 win seasons and 11 playoff berths, nothing pisses me off more than non mavs fans rooting for the mavericks in anyway, we got no respect, rightfully so, well dont back us up now. Id rather all you people go for the heat or bulls.

As a mavs fan that has witnessed these past 11 years of 50 win seasons and 11 playoff berths, nothing pisses me off more than non mavs fans rooting for the mavericks in anyway, we got no respect, rightfully so, well dont back us up now. Id rather all you people go for the heat or bulls.

I've been a big Dallas/Dirk fan since the early 2000s. Would love to see Dallas get the championship but Bron is my fav. player so idk :/

guess i don't care which team wins, i'll be happy either way
pimp.gif

I've been a big Dallas/Dirk fan since the early 2000s. Would love to see Dallas get the championship but Bron is my fav. player so idk :/

guess i don't care which team wins, i'll be happy either way
pimp.gif

lebron will have many championships in the years to come. I hope J.Kidd gets one before he retires.

Go Mav's

lebron will have many championships in the years to come. I hope J.Kidd gets one before he retires.

Go Mav's

I want to see the Mavs win for two reasons:

1. Dirk/Kidd get a ring
2. Stern gets to hand the trophy to Cuban, who will probably say something disparaging into the mic and get fined $1 million

I want to see the Mavs win for two reasons:

1. Dirk/Kidd get a ring
2. Stern gets to hand the trophy to Cuban, who will probably say something disparaging into the mic and get fined $1 million

I'd love to see Kidd and Dirk get a ring, before it's said and done

So for this occasion, Let's Go Mavs
pimp.gif

I'd love to see Kidd and Dirk get a ring, before it's said and done

So for this occasion, Let's Go Mavs
pimp.gif

can't say i'm a mavs fan but i really want to see dirk, kidd and stojakovic get their rings. honestly, i did not think this team was capable of annihilating my lakers and OKC. i'm rooting hard for this team to take down the heat.

can't say i'm a mavs fan but i really want to see dirk, kidd and stojakovic get their rings. honestly, i did not think this team was capable of annihilating my lakers and OKC. i'm rooting hard for this team to take down the heat.

I would've preferred for J-Kidd to get his ring with the Nets, but like I said when he was traded to the Mavs I want to see him get one, period.

Plus, I hate the Heat
laugh.gif

I would've preferred for J-Kidd to get his ring with the Nets, but like I said when he was traded to the Mavs I want to see him get one, period.

Plus, I hate the Heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Plus, I hate the Heat
laugh.gif

Agreed. He's still a Net, dammit lol

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Plus, I hate the Heat
laugh.gif

Agreed. He's still a Net, dammit lol

laugh.gif
 I thought Carlos was a Bosh fan and I swear you were rooting for the Heat earlier this seaon.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the Mavs and Heat would ever  meet in the finals again.  5 years later and after tonight, the stage could be potentially set.  It'd be a nice way for me to take the ease off of summer school going into the weekend with a win tonight.  Congrats to the Mavs, Western Conference Champions.

laugh.gif
 I thought Carlos was a Bosh fan and I swear you were rooting for the Heat earlier this seaon.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the Mavs and Heat would ever  meet in the finals again.  5 years later and after tonight, the stage could be potentially set.  It'd be a nice way for me to take the ease off of summer school going into the weekend with a win tonight.  Congrats to the Mavs, Western Conference Champions.

i admired the way J-Kidd turned around that nets team and turned them into contenders. it wouldve been nice if he brought at least one chip to the nets but now its his time to get a ring. he deserves it

i admired the way J-Kidd turned around that nets team and turned them into contenders. it wouldve been nice if he brought at least one chip to the nets but now its his time to get a ring. he deserves it

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont really care about the Mavericks but it'd be nice to see Dirk, Kidd, Marion, etc win a ring. Then you have a guy like Rick Carlisle that has been a good coach his entire career and was screwed out of winning with a Pistons team he helped build. Finally you have Mark Cuban who is one of the best owners in all of sports. The Bulls/Heat have time on their sides so I think they should do what's right and let this aging group of misfits finish this season on a high note
pimp.gif
these are my sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont really care about the Mavericks but it'd be nice to see Dirk, Kidd, Marion, etc win a ring. Then you have a guy like Rick Carlisle that has been a good coach his entire career and was screwed out of winning with a Pistons team he helped build. Finally you have Mark Cuban who is one of the best owners in all of sports. The Bulls/Heat have time on their sides so I think they should do what's right and let this aging group of misfits finish this season on a high note
pimp.gif
these are my sentiments exactly.

Back
Top Bottom