any radiology techs on nt?

sooo, i'm starting school again this fall and i really want to do something in the medical field because it's a pretty big economy here.  i've been getting a ton of x-rays, mri's, ct scans, etc lately from being in a car accident.  it got me to thinking that it seemed like a pretty cool job.  i'm sure you get to see a lot of wild stuff depending on where you work and i'm sure the pay is good.

i've been reading up on it online and i am getting pay scales anywhere from 30k-100+k a year so i don't really know what to expect if i decide to take this path.  also it's looking like you need an associates plus a certificate?  i nearly have my associates now. 

so if there are any radiology techs on nt do you want to drop some info.  how do you like your job and what training was involved in getting it etc.

thanks in advance

sooo, i'm starting school again this fall and i really want to do something in the medical field because it's a pretty big economy here.  i've been getting a ton of x-rays, mri's, ct scans, etc lately from being in a car accident.  it got me to thinking that it seemed like a pretty cool job.  i'm sure you get to see a lot of wild stuff depending on where you work and i'm sure the pay is good.

i've been reading up on it online and i am getting pay scales anywhere from 30k-100+k a year so i don't really know what to expect if i decide to take this path.  also it's looking like you need an associates plus a certificate?  i nearly have my associates now. 

so if there are any radiology techs on nt do you want to drop some info.  how do you like your job and what training was involved in getting it etc.

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom