any tea drinkers here ??? vol. new to this tea thang ......

I have a lot of tea and tea products. This always has ladies asking questions 
pimp.gif

SCU%20HT%20GL%20RHP%2016OZ_d

Loose leaf tea ftw!

The longer you steep the tea, the stronger it gets, but at a certain point you should take it out since it's only going to make the tea too strong and ruin the flavor.

Depending on the type and strength, I usually steep black tea for about 4 minutes and it's plenty strong. Green tea's you can usually steep for less time, but don't leave it in the whole time.

I got into tea this past year and I love it, I'm still a huge coffee fan but tea is a nice alternative. That Bigelow green tea with mango is really good as a matter of fact, find a variety pack and see what you like... should only be a few bucks at the store.

Eventually I got tired of tea in bags and I switched over to loose tea. Really enjoy it and the amount of variety you can find in tea shops is awesome. My favorites are English breakfast, passionfruit green tea, Earl Grey, mandarin green, etc.

This is what I currently use and it's great..

Adagio%5Cingenuitea32oz.jpg

The longer you steep the tea, the stronger it gets, but at a certain point you should take it out since it's only going to make the tea too strong and ruin the flavor.

Depending on the type and strength, I usually steep black tea for about 4 minutes and it's plenty strong. Green tea's you can usually steep for less time, but don't leave it in the whole time.

I got into tea this past year and I love it, I'm still a huge coffee fan but tea is a nice alternative. That Bigelow green tea with mango is really good as a matter of fact, find a variety pack and see what you like... should only be a few bucks at the store.

Eventually I got tired of tea in bags and I switched over to loose tea. Really enjoy it and the amount of variety you can find in tea shops is awesome. My favorites are English breakfast, passionfruit green tea, Earl Grey, mandarin green, etc.

This is what I currently use and it's great..

Adagio%5Cingenuitea32oz.jpg

appreciate the info fellas
pimp.gif

gon definitely look into the loose tea varieties ......

appreciate the info fellas
pimp.gif

gon definitely look into the loose tea varieties ......

honey and lemon the way to go...sleepytime is
pimp.gif

sometimes my mom adds vinegar not as good but i guess its good for you

honey and lemon the way to go...sleepytime is
pimp.gif

sometimes my mom adds vinegar not as good but i guess its good for you

- Green Tea

- Peace Ice Tea

- Arizona Ice Tea

Also, I'm sure your mall has this: 

pimp.gif

TeaWall.png

- Green Tea

- Peace Ice Tea

- Arizona Ice Tea

Also, I'm sure your mall has this: 

pimp.gif

TeaWall.png

That's a good product Big J's got there... I have a similar one for my tea.

I drink more of the traditional Chinese teas... none of that tea-bag stuff, which at times, is comprised of the bottom-of-the-pile tea bits. Ultimately, I think it's best to go with actual tea leaves.
This is also excellent.

536px-HK_milk_tea.jpg

That's a good product Big J's got there... I have a similar one for my tea.

I drink more of the traditional Chinese teas... none of that tea-bag stuff, which at times, is comprised of the bottom-of-the-pile tea bits. Ultimately, I think it's best to go with actual tea leaves.
This is also excellent.

536px-HK_milk_tea.jpg

I always liked the fruit teas taste just like the fruit, but doesn't have the sweetness, also has a great smell.

I always liked the fruit teas taste just like the fruit, but doesn't have the sweetness, also has a great smell.

Back
Top Bottom