any tea drinkers here ??? vol. new to this tea thang ......

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

arizona-iced-tea-96258.jpg
That stuff is crap... high fructose corn syrup and 76 grams of sugar for a tall can.
Wr wrote:
How do ya'll sweeten ya'lls tea? I use honey. Apparently that's not the norm. Whenever i offer it to people they are shocked that I mix the two while it's something i've seen my whole life. 

Where my Caribbean folks at. I know ya'll know about cocoa tea and bakes.
word. those arizona's minus whale be kool-aid.
I use brown sugar when I'm out of honey lol. we're doing the inverse 

green and white tea are awesome
i drink them like 2 or 3x a day

great hot or iced, plain or w/sugar, honey, or fruit juice. only thing i don't like is mint in tea 
sick.gif

very good for you too

and unlike coffee they have l-theanine which sort of counteracts the "wired" feeling you get from caffeine, so you are more calm and focused

i drink coffee too though, depends on the mood im in. yerba mate too 
pimp.gif

green and white tea are awesome
i drink them like 2 or 3x a day

great hot or iced, plain or w/sugar, honey, or fruit juice. only thing i don't like is mint in tea 
sick.gif

very good for you too

and unlike coffee they have l-theanine which sort of counteracts the "wired" feeling you get from caffeine, so you are more calm and focused

i drink coffee too though, depends on the mood im in. yerba mate too 
pimp.gif

My new hotness is green tea with jasmine. It's sooo smooth
yhst-10749700792430_2161_2173183

My new hotness is green tea with jasmine. It's sooo smooth
yhst-10749700792430_2161_2173183

i started to get chest pains. so i stopped drinking coffee.. switched to tea and chest pain went away.. plus green tea is better for you.. no added sugar..

i started to get chest pains. so i stopped drinking coffee.. switched to tea and chest pain went away.. plus green tea is better for you.. no added sugar..

About leaving the tea bag in, never do it with black tea. If you over-steep black tea the flavor gets tannic and yucky and it can actually make you sick
sick.gif

About leaving the tea bag in, never do it with black tea. If you over-steep black tea the flavor gets tannic and yucky and it can actually make you sick
sick.gif

irish breakfast tea with milk.... its a better replacement for your coffee if you are trying to wake up.

irish breakfast tea with milk.... its a better replacement for your coffee if you are trying to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom