Any update on the Grape/Laney (spell check) Pack?

Does anybody have a confirmation on this pack or a definite no go for it? Thanks in advance...
Tate

Does anybody have a confirmation on this pack or a definite no go for it? Thanks in advance...
Tate

roll.gif

It's obvious by now man... U would have been read somethin, heard riots, and saw lines in front of stores from a distance by now... Ok I exaggerated a lil so what

It's obvious by now man... U would have been read somethin, heard riots, and saw lines in front of stores from a distance by now... Ok I exaggerated a lil so what

...Clearly, I dont get on here that often, but I guess asking a simple question required a sarcastic remark. No biggie. for those of you who responded maturely, I appreciate it.
Tate

...Clearly, I dont get on here that often, but I guess asking a simple question required a sarcastic remark. No biggie. for those of you who responded maturely, I appreciate it.
Tate

Originally Posted by bigc2202

man my HOH connect acted like they were coming for sure smh for listenin to him.

Yeah, I haven't even had the time to check with anyone around where I live to get that far. I just started a new gig, and now that things have finally died down a little, I figured I see what the final vertict was from the forum. Last I heard was that it would be in July sometime. Ohh well, it is what it is.

Tate

Originally Posted by bigc2202

man my HOH connect acted like they were coming for sure smh for listenin to him.

Yeah, I haven't even had the time to check with anyone around where I live to get that far. I just started a new gig, and now that things have finally died down a little, I figured I see what the final vertict was from the forum. Last I heard was that it would be in July sometime. Ohh well, it is what it is.

Tate

They aren't dropping, but I wouldn't put it past JB to release it in the future seeing on NT how much hype/attention it received.

They aren't dropping, but I wouldn't put it past JB to release it in the future seeing on NT how much hype/attention it received.

Back
Top Bottom