Any updated info on color of XI's in XI/XII pack?

I know it has been widely discussed and debated but is there any chance JB will release a different XI with the XI/XII pack in december besides theblk/red/white 2001 release. I am about to snatch that 2001 release because my only other pair of patent XI's are the DMPs but im really hesitant to drop500 on the 01 retros if i'm gonna end up with two packs with the same joints in December. Any new info would be good lookin out.

Originally Posted by hannah nc

Have you been under a rock? It's the Black/Reds. Same as 2001 retro.

nahh its supposed to be these im pretty sure

like the spacejams... but red instead of blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Said it once and I'll say it again, I'll bust like Thurgood Jenkins at the hospital stock room counter if they are indeed spacejams with red accents.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Said it once and I'll say it again, I'll bust like Thurgood Jenkins at the hospital stock room counter if they are indeed spacejams with red accents.

^ardeedas: LMFAO Nice signature. I think it's true that probably 95% of jordan collector's don't how to ball
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rumor has it, it's Black/Red XI and White/Black XII.
Rumor has it, Kobe is retiring next year.

has the literacy rate declined? People it's Blk/Rds, exactly as Indohan just mentioned. NO SJS, or SJs with Red accents.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by hannah nc

Have you been under a rock? It's the Black/Reds. Same as 2001 retro.

nahh its supposed to be these im pretty sure

like the spacejams... but red instead of blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THESE are ugly to me .... dont drop these keep it solid with the regular colorway

It has been confirmed! There is no debate... it's not a rumor! It's the black/red's... and there are no changes... get used to it!

Lock it up!!

Originally Posted by micheal623

breds and taxis! Breds with the red sole none of that clear sample stuff.

Yeah but IF it was those with the clear bottoms, then omg, #1 pack! Pre-orders and everything.

Some of you people already agree to what's been confirmed. Black/white and red 11's and White/black and taxi 12's. This is a pack that I lookforward to getting this December. Them Space Jams can come out early next year beacuse they aint goin be in the 11/12 Countdown pack. And for that matter, letme show the pic again.

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SMOKIN' HOT!

Back
Top Bottom