Any updated info on color of XI's in XI/XII pack?

i never EVER liked those 11s :/ i guess i am in the minority but high taxis are ftw and since i'm greedy I'd rather wear those 11s as rain kicks thensell em.
Patentleather rain kicks ftw

hannah nc wrote:
Have you been under a rock? It's the Black/Reds. Same as 2001 retro.

No I havent been under a rock im 250 pair nike/jordans deep just asking if any nters knew any new info wasnt looking for the disrepect youngin. Thanks to thosewho gave positive feed back.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by hannah nc

nahh its supposed to be these im pretty sure

like the spacejams... but red instead of blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea i heard the same.
pimp.gif

Hey folks, lets see if JB goin to post some pics of Black/white and red 11 that's goin be in the Countdown pack. I hoping it's the Black/white and redsform 2001. But let see what Jordan Brand has in mind.

why would they come out do spacejam variation then come out with spacejams one month later?
eyes.gif

^^ I just don't get why ppl think there will be Space Jams coming out in January '09??? It's the c/w for the 6 Rings.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by hannah nc

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THESE are ugly to me .... dont drop these keep it solid with the regular colorway
Agree!!!! I already have a pair of SJ's but would like a fresh pair!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Some of you people already agree to what's been confirmed. Black/white and red 11's and White/black and taxi 12's. This is a pack that I look forward to getting this December. Them Space Jams can come out early next year beacuse they aint goin be in the 11/12 Countdown pack. And for that matter, let me show the pic again.

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SMOKIN' HOT!

eek.gif
probably the most cleanest pair ive ever seen.

Yea I hope they are the Bred 11's...If they are going to nubuck one of these, I hope they do that to the 12's. The only reason Im buying this pack isfor the 11's. As long as they dont butcher them Im copping.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

jordanize84 wrote:
Some of you people already agree to what's been confirmed. Black/white and red 11's and White/black and taxi 12's. This is a pack that I look forward to getting this December. Them Space Jams can come out early next year beacuse they aint goin be in the 11/12 Countdown pack. And for that matter, let me show the pic again.

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SMOKIN' HOT!

eek.gif
probably the most cleanest pair ive ever seen.

Damn, such a good picture.... It's like lookin at a muscle car on a calendar...
glasses.gif

hannah nc wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**crosses fingers in hopes that this is really true**

Man I have to be completely honest..........................the 11/12 pack in my opinion is a disappointing pack based on the fact that the taxi 12s arere-releasing just after they retroed as lows back in 04 and the black/red 11s are probably my least favorite colorway of all 11s. Thus adding a pack that Ihave no interest in. I have both space jams and cool greys and as for the 12s I have the white and reds, so I think it's safe to say that I'm good withmy 11s and 12s.

You know what, I'll just level with you even though I would prefer Black,white and red, but I wouldn't mind having which ever colorway of XI's evenif it's Space Jam reds or blue and even if it's White,black and columbia, but my personal favorite would be Black,white and red. Now eitherBlack/white/red or White/black/columbia would make great colorways for the XI in this XI/XII Countdown pack. Which ever one it is, I would still get the pack.

BLACK AND RED ALL THE WAY!!!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i never EVER liked those 11s :/ i guess i am in the minority but high taxis are ftw and since i'm greedy I'd rather wear those 11s as rain kicks then sell em.
Patentleather rain kicks ftw
co-sign

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Yea I hope they are the Bred 11's...If they are going to nubuck one of these, I hope they do that to the 12's. The only reason Im buying this pack is for the 11's. As long as they dont butcher them Im copping.

dont give JB any ideas

Back
Top Bottom