any ways to strecth a New Era ON FIELD hat?

I don't own any wool fitteds and have stretched plenty when I grew my hair out 

It works smart ***

I didn't say it doesn't, but why go through such an unpleasant experience when there's an easier, more efficient way? :wink:

Last edited:
I don't own any wool fitteds and have stretched plenty when I grew my hair out 

It works smart ***
I didn't say it doesn't, but why go through such an unpleasant experience when there's an easier, more efficient way?
wink.gif
When you cut the bands it loses shape. As far as getting your hair a little wet I don't see how that could be "such an unpleasant experience."  

Not sure if it's been posted but with my on fields I usually just place the back of it on my knee and pull the brim towards me. Always does the trick

Where is Henzo to make sense of this :nerd:

But nah for real if the hats are new why don't you just go to a store and tell them you got the hat as a gift and you don't have a receipt and exchange them for the sz that fits you? I've done this a few times without any problems...I mean the worst they can say is that you can't exchange it.

Where is Henzo to make sense of this :nerd:

But nah for real if the hats are new why don't you just go to a store and tell them you got the hat as a gift and you don't have a receipt and exchange them for the sz that fits you? I've done this a few times without any problems...I mean the worst they can say is that you can't exchange it.

im gonna try and do it but like i said, the sizing is screwed up with NE these days. i doubt ill find a 7 3/8 that will fit :x

Back
Top Bottom