Any WSU niketalkers out there?

nerd.gif

where do you stay at...

I actually dont go to WSU yet. Just got home from pullman yesterday tho. Did all my transfer stuff and got enrolled for next year. I did see some J's inthe rec center. Spacejams, Cdp 11's and some cdp 6's. Figured there may be some guys on here.

But what part of campus are you on? And where is there to get j's around there?

yeah...there are a few of us around here on NT - a friend I met from WSU actually put me onto this forum.

You'll be able to tell who the sneakerheads are on campus once school starts in the fall. I'm staying by the rec with a buddy of mine starting in June.Send me a pm once you get back over there and I'll hook you up with the places to cop.

and let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. Apple cup this year is going to be serious.

I went there, graduated in '06. I was a journalism major. I don't really have much else to say except stay away from the booger sugar.

what do huskies and cougs have in common?

they both applied to UW.

Originally Posted by G2P0

they both applied to UW.
And the rest go to community college and call themselves Huskies.

they both applied to UW.
I never thought of going to UW. Never liked the campus.
In SW washington everyone either wants out of the NW, or they wanna go to WSU

Originally Posted by woody23

they both applied to UW.
Same here, plus the Communications school at WSU is one of the best in the country. Add to that the fact I went to high school on literally thesame street as UW (Roosevelt) and you couldn't pay me to go to that school.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

they both applied to UW.
Same here, plus the Communications school at WSU is one of the best in the country. Add to that the fact I went to high school on literally the same street as UW (Roosevelt) and you couldn't pay me to go to that school.

one of the best Communications schools in the country, huh?

keep up the good work, guys!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

they both applied to UW.
Same here, plus the Communications school at WSU is one of the best in the country. Add to that the fact I went to high school on literally the same street as UW (Roosevelt) and you couldn't pay me to go to that school.

one of the best Communications schools in the country, huh?

keep up the good work, guys!
laugh.gif
So clearly you know nothing. Huskies think the major is a joke because it is a joke at UW. The university almost dropped the major a few yearsback because it was awful. WSU is one of the most respected Communication schools in the country, and has produced the most important broadcaster in history(Murrow), the voice of college football (Keith Jackson), among others. Just because one thing is terrible at one university doesn't mean it's terribleelsewhere.

^like i said before: keep up the good work! (every school's gotta rep something.)

admit it tho~ most people, UW alum or not, would consider a Comm major a joke...that's not to say one can't meet success with it, it's just notwidely held to be a prestigious major.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^like i said before: keep up the good work! (every school's gotta rep something.)

admit it tho~ most people, UW alum or not, would consider a Comm major a joke...that's not to say one can't meet success with it, it's just not widely held to be a prestigious major.
wink.gif
Seriously, your idiocy knows no bounds. The Com school is comprised of majors within the school, it's not just general communications.There's journalism, PR, advertising, broadcasting, and broadcast production, and some of the pre-req classes just to be able to certify for the school areconsidered legendary on campus for how hard they are. And once you're in the school, the classes are no joke. It takes a certain kind of person to getthrough those classes because of all the various types of specialized writing, high standards (misspell a word on a paper and it's an automatic fail), theinteraction with people outside the school. You're right, lots of Com schools are a joke, but the university doesn't put resources into those programs.WSU does, and they get tons of funding, so it's an amazing program. Unfortunately you can't accept the fact that there is a nationally recognized Comat WSU that is challenging and diverse.

Unfortunately you can't accept the fact that there is a nationally recognized Com at WSU that is challenging and diverse.

lol~ the point i was trying to make, which you really can't deny, is that most people think COM is a joke. it's sad, but true. this may not be the caseon your campus, but that's the general feel of it on most other campuses... keep spreading the word like you're doing tho, and i'm sure you'llturn things around.
laugh.gif

but don't worry. i gotcha... Wsu + COM = "prestigious"
wink.gif

keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

they both applied to UW.

pimp.gif
LOL, I applied to both. I heard from WSU first then UW way later, aye can I get the code for your huskies sig?

Back
Top Bottom