Anybody actually celebrating fathers day?

Here we go with this nonsense. Why mention your mother on fathers day? Nobody disrespects mother's day, don't disrespect father's day.

Happy Father's Day to all of you good fathers out there.

Yes. Working on some construction projects then dinner at this favorite restaurant, Tony Roma's. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Here we go with this nonsense. Why mention your mother on fathers day? Nobody disrespects mother's day, don't disrespect father's day.

aint no disrespect bruh, my pops got deported she raised me you know, its whatever tho
@wc tony still got them good ribs? lol

I was just thinking to myself "DC's about to have a field day with this topic."
Also, I agree with you.
I'm celebrating Father's day.

jbpkickz, no harm intended man. I just get upset whenever people reference their mothers on father's day. So my antennas are always up

Forgot to get something for my dad. Anyone have any ideas on how to salvage the day?

Originally Posted by iYen

I was just thinking to myself "DC's about to have a field day with this topic."
Also, I agree with you.
I'm celebrating Father's day.

jbpkickz, no harm intended man. I just get upset whenever people reference their mothers on father's day. So my antennas are always up
its cool bruh
thumb.jpg

^ Cool ideas, but there's no way I'll have it in hand to give to him tomorrow. Guess you can't go wrong with restaurant dinner. 

Reading this title alone it felt like it was asked in a way where every male member on this site is on some Will Smith Why he don't want me tip. Sad truth for some but how could one even ask this question? Of course there will be ppl on here that will celebrate it whether they have their father in their life or they're fathers themselves.

I know I will.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Reading this title alone it felt like it was asked in a way where every male member on this site is on some Will Smith Why he don't want me tip. Sad truth for some but how could one even ask this question? Of course there will be ppl on here that will celebrate it whether they have their father in their life or they're fathers themselves.

I know I will.

DC low-key does have a point though...obviously a single father household is less common, but nobody jumps out the window on Mother's Day to be like 'deadbeat mother so I'm chilling with my Pops this Mother's Day.' Shrugs. Shout out to all you good fathers out there.

Funny someone posted one of "those" on FB this morning that I couldn't even get mad at.

Thanks to my mother that blessed me to become a great father. Happy Parent Day!!!!

That isn't really the same as, "Happy Fathers Day to my mother" so I am not going at their throat.

I'll be hanging with my dad all day today.

Thanks for all you've done for me, and will continue to do for me, dad
pimp.gif

I'm at work right now, but when I get off I'll pick up his favorite Korean food, watch the game and probably have a drink

Back
Top Bottom