Anybody an expert on exterminating Black Widow Spiders?!? **update**

So i go out to my shed to put somethings out there i dont need in my house.... Soon as I open the door i see 2 huge black widows in each corner of the shed
eek.gif
. Now im not deathly afraid of spiders but im sure its probably more and i dont want to find them by surprise.... anybody have this situation before
ohwell.gif
? i know i can call an exterminator but if its something i can buy to kill them (and any others that might be hiding) ill do it myself. thanks for any advice

rjl9ba.jpg

286zjms.jpg

**update**

made a trip to Lowe's to cop this... will post the results tomorrow

mlpb6.jpg

dr6vm8.jpg

wi0waw.jpg

So i go out to my shed to put somethings out there i dont need in my house.... Soon as I open the door i see 2 huge black widows in each corner of the shed
eek.gif
. Now im not deathly afraid of spiders but im sure its probably more and i dont want to find them by surprise.... anybody have this situation before
ohwell.gif
? i know i can call an exterminator but if its something i can buy to kill them (and any others that might be hiding) ill do it myself. thanks for any advice

rjl9ba.jpg

286zjms.jpg

**update**

made a trip to Lowe's to cop this... will post the results tomorrow

mlpb6.jpg

dr6vm8.jpg

wi0waw.jpg

id b shook...

where do u live so i can make sure i never make the mistake of moving there?

i HATE spiders... especially ones that can kill me...

id b shook...

Theres got to be something like Raid, but for spiders? Not sure if that kills surrounding spiders though, like a poison would. And be sure to find/destroy the eggs.

I don't mind spiders, but I think I'd have to take the black widows out. I know they're not super deadly or anything, but still. ick.

Theres got to be something like Raid, but for spiders? Not sure if that kills surrounding spiders though, like a poison would. And be sure to find/destroy the eggs.

I don't mind spiders, but I think I'd have to take the black widows out. I know they're not super deadly or anything, but still. ick.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

id b shook...

haha Richmond, VA ... i swear i hate the summer cause thats when all the insects and snakes show up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

id b shook...

haha Richmond, VA ... i swear i hate the summer cause thats when all the insects and snakes show up
mad.gif

i hear if you blast that soulja boy pretty boy swag anywhere in the vicinity of ALL life form, their heads will explode. try that, but wear ear plugs.

i hear if you blast that soulja boy pretty boy swag anywhere in the vicinity of ALL life form, their heads will explode. try that, but wear ear plugs.

(O_O) KILL IT WITH FIRE!
I'd definitely call someone about that though.If you want to kill them yourself then that's on you,however for something that could potentially kill my %%+ i'd DEFINITELY want someone who could come in who knows what they're doing and destroy that *%%@!

(O_O) KILL IT WITH FIRE!
I'd definitely call someone about that though.If you want to kill them yourself then that's on you,however for something that could potentially kill my %%+ i'd DEFINITELY want someone who could come in who knows what they're doing and destroy that *%%@!

So instead of stomping on them, you take pictures of them?

You realize that those spiders can kill humans, correct?

So instead of stomping on them, you take pictures of them?

You realize that those spiders can kill humans, correct?

Definitely call an exterminator. Don't take any chances.
laugh.gif

Thank the lord black widows don't exist in NJ
smh.gif
...I'd prolly use the Thumper w/Danger Close if I saw one here.

They have these gas bombs they sell where you can basically do all the extermination yourself. You just put em where the bugs/spiders are at and leave it there for like a day while it kills em all. I'm sure you can find some at a Home Depot. I've gotten some at OSH though

They have these gas bombs they sell where you can basically do all the extermination yourself. You just put em where the bugs/spiders are at and leave it there for like a day while it kills em all. I'm sure you can find some at a Home Depot. I've gotten some at OSH though

Back
Top Bottom