Anybody an expert on exterminating Black Widow Spiders?!? **update**

Definitely call an exterminator. Don't take any chances.
laugh.gif

Thank the lord black widows don't exist in NJ
smh.gif
...I'd prolly use the Thumper w/Danger Close if I saw one here.

They have these gas bombs they sell where you can basically do all the extermination yourself. You just put em where the bugs/spiders are at and leave it there for like a day while it kills em all. I'm sure you can find some at a Home Depot. I've gotten some at OSH though

They have these gas bombs they sell where you can basically do all the extermination yourself. You just put em where the bugs/spiders are at and leave it there for like a day while it kills em all. I'm sure you can find some at a Home Depot. I've gotten some at OSH though

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

So instead of stomping on them, you take pictures of them?

You realize that those spiders can kill humans, correct?
it will only kill you if you dont get the bite treated... and yes i rather take pictures from a distance.... than stand over top of them risk others jumping on me
wink.gif

it will only kill you if you dont get the bite treated... and yes i rather take pictures from a distance.... than stand over top of them risk others jumping on me
wink.gif

Your a good one, I wouldnt want to even walk in that shed. Just imagine all the ones that are hiding in all your stuff.......ugh

Your a good one, I wouldnt want to even walk in that shed. Just imagine all the ones that are hiding in all your stuff.......ugh

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

good looks homie... somebody else recommended a bomb too

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

good looks homie... somebody else recommended a bomb too

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

wink.gif

Man up, sir.

Like you said, it will only kill you if the bite doesn't get treated.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

wink.gif

Man up, sir.

Like you said, it will only kill you if the bite doesn't get treated.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

smh.gif

They exist all over the U.S.. Yes even in NJ. And OP what i fear is what the bite causes, I heard it destroys your tissue where you get bit at
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

smh.gif

They exist all over the U.S.. Yes even in NJ. And OP what i fear is what the bite causes, I heard it destroys your tissue where you get bit at
sick.gif

Grab your thickest boots and get to stomping. If one of those bites you it damages the flesh and could potentially kill you.

Grab your thickest boots and get to stomping. If one of those bites you it damages the flesh and could potentially kill you.

I'd get an exterminator. No way no how would I try to exterminate them myself. Spiders are great hiders, so even if you kill those two, you have no idea if there is a nest with hundreds of those baby suckers just hiding behind something.

I'd get an exterminator. No way no how would I try to exterminate them myself. Spiders are great hiders, so even if you kill those two, you have no idea if there is a nest with hundreds of those baby suckers just hiding behind something.

Back
Top Bottom