Anybody catch what Stephen Jackson said yesterday bout Celtics?

roll.gif
Everybody hates Boston
pimp.gif

I'm hoping the Hawks get the Celtics before they're taken out. Zaza wants another chance to punk KG
laugh.gif

I kinda see where Jackson is coming from.. As much as we like to play and get caught up in the heat of the moment, no one wants to be disrespected like that..

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

And people in the area are so naive about just about everything beyond their beloved Celtics.

laugh.gif

Nice generalization.
laugh.gif
 I live here. I'm just making an observation off what I see and hear constantly with regards to professional basketball...

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by got shoes

Everybody knows KG is a pure !@+!*. It's been written
Truth (no pun intended). During that championship year, it made me wanna gag every time they showed him sitting down and conversing with Bill Russell. The only contemporary big man who should've gotten that honor is Tim Duncan (soft spoken, carry a big stick, bonafide winner, etc).

They have their right to talk trash... The only way to shut the Celtics up is to beat them

Originally Posted by KenJi714

KG is just a soft loud mouth black dude , just ask Anthony Peeler
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think it's funny cuz he acted like he was going to do something

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

so if you go at white dudes you have no bite???????
laugh.gif
......my god i hope black nt'ers are saying this and not white nt'ers .....cause if so i'm highly confused

i dunno i'm white and i have no problem saying it. it's the TYPE of white boys he goes after. euro soft white people. we don't have that many crazy or aggressive white people in the NBA. he knows which white people to pick on and which to stay away from. he ever picked on birdman? or darko? nope

But isn't Tim Duncan b... wait never mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Some of you stay whining about the C's like they ran a train on your mom and made you watch. This really is a non-story.

Yep.  I was at the Celtics-Bobcats game and I didn't see anything other than the Cats getting the ##$# kicked out of them.  Nate came in and buried two big 3's and it continued from there.  Boston got up 15 quick and lost the lead before running it up to 29.

Charlotte is a sloppy team.  Period. 

Jackson needs to just shut up, earn his paycheck, and accept the fact that his team is inexperienced and undisciplined. 

there are some salty as dudes in here....does it really matter what these ball players do? you dont know them and if it bugs you so much dont watch their games and stop crying like little school girls damn

^ word.

These same cats in here talking KG a B. If they was in open gym and KG got to popping %+#! to them, they would sit back and take it just like those euro players.

STOP bumping these 10-day old threads. This isn't ISS. I see what you're doing here: trying to get your post count up to use the buy/sell forum. You're gonna have to start over at 0 if you keep trolling.

You just flooded the first page with irrelevant threads.

33ettz8.jpg

I thought I was the only one who noticed that guy was bumping random threads

I say ban him. Not only is he a Lakers fan, but he comes from ISS solely to post in the buy/sell forums.

Back
Top Bottom