Anybody Count Cards Succesfully Here?

laugh.gif

That isn't counting cards, its called knowing your outs and its extremely basic.

laugh.gif

That isn't counting cards, its called knowing your outs and its extremely basic.

If you take discrete math in college, you'll learn probability, which is the underlying principle of counting multiples and the likelihood of anything. How many multiples they use (decks etc...) is irrelevant, it's just an adjustment of the underlying formulas.

The thing about counting cards is that everyone that really wins does it to calculate odds. It's just a better form of decision making to go along with natural instinct. However, keeping count isn't as easy as it looks on the ESPN telestrator.

If you take discrete math in college, you'll learn probability, which is the underlying principle of counting multiples and the likelihood of anything. How many multiples they use (decks etc...) is irrelevant, it's just an adjustment of the underlying formulas.

The thing about counting cards is that everyone that really wins does it to calculate odds. It's just a better form of decision making to go along with natural instinct. However, keeping count isn't as easy as it looks on the ESPN telestrator.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Christ, finally a serious answer...

That makes sense. I'm not worried about it being difficult tho. My 16 year old brother can even do it for god's sake. I've tried asking him, but he's just terrible at articulating himself.
laugh.gif

That's why I'm asking for recommendations on books to help me along.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Christ, finally a serious answer...

That makes sense. I'm not worried about it being difficult tho. My 16 year old brother can even do it for god's sake. I've tried asking him, but he's just terrible at articulating himself.
laugh.gif

That's why I'm asking for recommendations on books to help me along.

Back
Top Bottom