Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I think the real question here is you can feel two beers?

Thats even crazier when I think about it being on your lunch break, if I shotgun two Im not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Yeah I can feel 2 beers.  I drink them as fast as possible tho.  I'm not chillin and eating lunch with the beer.   I doesn't really last long but Feelsgoodman

Im weird..I can handle liquor, but give me ONE beer...maybe 2...wraps. Insta-slizzard 
laugh.gif

Things are gross tho 
sick.gif

i get drunk every friday on my lunch break i work downtown so theres lots of bars to choose from

i get drunk every friday on my lunch break i work downtown so theres lots of bars to choose from

Normally no, but I am on travel and I don't care today. So this Heineken at lunch is for you NT.

Normally no, but I am on travel and I don't care today. So this Heineken at lunch is for you NT.

work in a high end kitchen, but best believe someone is always getting some drinks in during their shift

waiters stay sippin wine that doesnt get finished (def a treat when a table doesnt finish their $800 bottle) 

and being inside the kitchen, cooks have their mixed drinks throughout the night

personally, Im around one mixed drink/glass of wine or two towards the end of the night 
happy.gif

work in a high end kitchen, but best believe someone is always getting some drinks in during their shift

waiters stay sippin wine that doesnt get finished (def a treat when a table doesnt finish their $800 bottle) 

and being inside the kitchen, cooks have their mixed drinks throughout the night

personally, Im around one mixed drink/glass of wine or two towards the end of the night 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

This is the official are you an alchy thread
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
  I don't even like being around sober people when I'm tipsy. Same with
pimp.gif
in a professional setting. Takes me off my game

Originally Posted by AEA18

This is the official are you an alchy thread
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
  I don't even like being around sober people when I'm tipsy. Same with
pimp.gif
in a professional setting. Takes me off my game

crazy that people get it poppin during work. I think my co-worker does too, cuz he stay with some liquor every time we close and he is Beer Head

crazy that people get it poppin during work. I think my co-worker does too, cuz he stay with some liquor every time we close and he is Beer Head

Ive only done this like twice. Once when my managers brought in a 5th and we were all taking shots in the back room (Finishline) And another time when I was working at a cell phone place, I was planning on having a big party after I got off work. Well all my boys had already started in on the keg and I didnt wanna have a late start so I took a break and ran home real quick. I filled up a 64 ounce mug full of beer and returned back to work and sipped on it until it was time to close. Customers had to smell it on me bc you gotta have face to face conversations
laugh.gif

Ive only done this like twice. Once when my managers brought in a 5th and we were all taking shots in the back room (Finishline) And another time when I was working at a cell phone place, I was planning on having a big party after I got off work. Well all my boys had already started in on the keg and I didnt wanna have a late start so I took a break and ran home real quick. I filled up a 64 ounce mug full of beer and returned back to work and sipped on it until it was time to close. Customers had to smell it on me bc you gotta have face to face conversations
laugh.gif

some of yall jobs have to suck if you gotta drink in between lol. I've never went to work off the drink, but when I was younger I used to blaze and go to work all the time. I worked at a Movie Theater and I used to just sit in the theaters and watch movies on the clock when I was supposed to be cleaning other theaters. youth FTW

some of yall jobs have to suck if you gotta drink in between lol. I've never went to work off the drink, but when I was younger I used to blaze and go to work all the time. I worked at a Movie Theater and I used to just sit in the theaters and watch movies on the clock when I was supposed to be cleaning other theaters. youth FTW

I used to work for a call center and I used to drink, smoke weed & sniff cocaine in groups
laugh.gif
call centers are like a high school :nthat:

I used to work for a call center and I used to drink, smoke weed & sniff cocaine in groups
laugh.gif
call centers are like a high school :nthat:

If I'm gonna have 1-2 beers it might as well be water then. What kinda buzz can you get from drinking ONE beer? And no I've never thought about drinking on the job
laugh.gif

If I'm gonna have 1-2 beers it might as well be water then. What kinda buzz can you get from drinking ONE beer? And no I've never thought about drinking on the job
laugh.gif

when i work i ALWAYS smoke a b on my hour lunch and half a b on each of my 25 minute breaks
pimp.gif

when i work i ALWAYS smoke a b on my hour lunch and half a b on each of my 25 minute breaks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom