Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I think the real question here is you can feel two beers?

Thats even crazier when I think about it being on your lunch break, if I shotgun two Im not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Yeah I can feel 2 beers.  I drink them as fast as possible tho.  I'm not chillin and eating lunch with the beer.   I doesn't really last long but Feelsgoodman

Im weird..I can handle liquor, but give me ONE beer...maybe 2...wraps. Insta-slizzard 
laugh.gif

Things are gross tho 
sick.gif
makes 0 sense

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

I dont understand how people do this

I did that once, never again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back in my drinking prime (18-22) I could do it. Nowadays, I wouldn't even attempt it.

I work on Sundays and used to get home at like 6am tanked, take an hour nap and start the day still blitzed. Took me a couple coffees to make myself coherent but I was good to go.

Now at 26 years old I have 6 beers and I am still feeling it at like 3pm the next day lol smh.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

I dont understand how people do this

I did that once, never again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back in my drinking prime (18-22) I could do it. Nowadays, I wouldn't even attempt it.

I work on Sundays and used to get home at like 6am tanked, take an hour nap and start the day still blitzed. Took me a couple coffees to make myself coherent but I was good to go.

Now at 26 years old I have 6 beers and I am still feeling it at like 3pm the next day lol smh.

we have a full bar and a fridge pbr gave us and they fill up every once and a while. we usually finish it in a week. also on fridays we have beer fridays where the last few hours of the day we drink on the floor and offer them to customers too.

we have a full bar and a fridge pbr gave us and they fill up every once and a while. we usually finish it in a week. also on fridays we have beer fridays where the last few hours of the day we drink on the floor and offer them to customers too.

I'm convinced that the gov't, major corps n feds are in great touch with NT if not in cahoots with posters of similar topics...

I'm convinced that the gov't, major corps n feds are in great touch with NT if not in cahoots with posters of similar topics...

I always drink on the job because it's what the client requests. I work private gigs; bartending at millionaire's/billionaire's homes, penthouses, rooftops. They want everyone to be wrecked including me, even though I'm not too fond of drinking; it allows the client to feel more comfortable with me. You have no idea how much these trust fund babies try to get me to drink on the job. Drinking is not the worst part, they smoke weed and do coke openly and try to get me to do it too. Nah, I'm good, I don't even smoke cigarettes, let alone marijuana or do powder.

I always drink on the job because it's what the client requests. I work private gigs; bartending at millionaire's/billionaire's homes, penthouses, rooftops. They want everyone to be wrecked including me, even though I'm not too fond of drinking; it allows the client to feel more comfortable with me. You have no idea how much these trust fund babies try to get me to drink on the job. Drinking is not the worst part, they smoke weed and do coke openly and try to get me to do it too. Nah, I'm good, I don't even smoke cigarettes, let alone marijuana or do powder.

Back
Top Bottom