Anybody else alone on thanksgiving?

Worked til 3am the night before...
Woke up around noon

Back to work from 1:30-10pm

Couldn't really think about it during the day but now I'm up in these wee hours of the morning feeling like
the first couple verses of Welcome to Heartbreak on the 808s album 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I'm with my twins but yeah I ain't doing anything , dont celebrate holidays.....im single this year
...it is what it is.

fam lives in Sacramento....
Bout to go play some ball with the homies in a bit then chill out with my brother watch the games and chief all day...

Thanksgiving 2012 was my worst. I was along in Austin and didn't have anyone to chill with. I just watched TV and browsed NT. The only turkey I had was sliced deli turkey in a sandwich.

Working this thanksgiving, not out until midnight!! Sucks but I'm getting doudble pay so its all good.

Last edited:
I've had a Thanksgiving alone before. Didn't really bother me.

:lol:

It's funny though because 90% of the time when I ask people what their plans for this holiday are , they usually tell me they aren't doing anything. That they are going to spend it alone. :rofl:
It almost seems as if people LIKE to say they are alone on this holiday, but yet I see em tagged in family photos year after year.

Is there really that many people lonely out there?

*kanye shrug*

Last edited:
Yeah i lost both parents last year so this is a lonely time for me
Wow. That's rough, bro. I hope you have friends around you at the very least. Stay up and stay strong.

I have very little family here so it's always lonely around the holidays too. I'm used to it.

Not alone, but this Thanksgiving is gonna be one of the loneliest on record.  My brother moved down to New Orleans for his Cardiology residency and my aunt, uncle, and all of my cousins just moved down to Tennessee last month.  That leaves my mom, my stepdad, my grandfather, and yours truly celebrating Thanksgiving this year.  

Yeah i lost both parents last year so this is a lonely time for me
yea thats rough man... i feel ya i lost my grandfather this thanksgiving...... i was suppose to visit him but he said he was tired and to comeby friday.. needless to say he didnt awake from his nap.

yea thats rough man... i feel ya i lost my grandfather this thanksgiving...... i was suppose to visit him but he said he was tired and to comeby friday.. needless to say he didnt awake from his nap.
im sorry for ur loss its a struggle fam be thankful for the memories.... happy times try to stay positive

im sorry for ur loss its a struggle fam be thankful for the memories.... happy times try to stay positive
he had Alzheimer's pretty bad and was pretty much a shell of himself..... i look at it as he didnt have to suffer any longer at the expense of trying to keep us happy... 

I guess i view ppl dying you was going thru so much pain...and living in hell on earth as sorta a good thing... i mean no more suffering and can be at peace.

he had Alzheimer's pretty bad and was pretty much a shell of himself..... i look at it as he didnt have to suffer any longer at the expense of trying to keep us happy... 

I guess i view ppl dying you was going thru so much pain...and living in hell on earth as sorta a good thing... i mean no more suffering and can be at peace.
yeah it hurts to see family not like you remember them in good health that really one of the toughest things for family to deal plus a sudden death your in my prayers

Back
Top Bottom