Anybody else feel screwed without the midnight online release?

Sucks for me since I'm on the west coast. Before, I could just try to cop online at 9 pm and be done with it. Now I have to wake up at 4:30ish to prep for a 5 am release my time. Makes it 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 when I miss out on the shoes and basically woke up early for nothing. Also, I'm not about that lining up or rushing to the store steez. If I can't get em online for retail, move onto the next one 
laugh.gif
But honestly I'd say it depends on your situation. I don't work late nights so a 9 pm release west coast time was convenient but for people that work nights; they never got the chance to try to get shoes online so these people probably like the 8 am east coast release time better. 

i can go either way, but i see these 8am release as having a better chance of a successful cop since some people have early work or they feel like its not worth it and rather go back to sleep, and that eliminates players even though it may be a nuisance.

YES! I am officially screwed from now on.. Hello resellers and copping after a couple weeks after release date

I hate the new realase at 8am. I used to try and acore online at midnight and then make a decision if It was worth it to head out and camp for the shoe. Now I have to head out if I want to make sure I get a pair and try from my phones internet connection to score and that doesnt work out so Im not a big fan

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Sucks for the west coasters....however I'm on the east coast so I'm good.

It would cool to see what percentage of people in have purchased the 8am releases are from the east coast or west coast and compare to the percentages of previous midnight releases.

I'm sure that Nike/Eastbay/FNL have that information at their disposal.

It sure hasn't stopped the sites from crashing.

maybe if these sites could handle the traffic. But it sucks waiting 2 hours to checkout and then you get some error message, especially on a friday night

I love having to work overtime every saturday morning and having a 0% chance to cop a shoe i want besides RSVP and paying someone to pick them up for me...What a great move by nike.
mad.gif

BTW i work at WTC so i'm at the highest point in NYC with no Cell Service. So RSVPing is next to impossible as well.

haven't copped anything online since the pine green foams, everything else after that has been a crap shoot. even when im up online in time for 8am release the check out never seems to work anyways "processing your order" for an hour then "your session has ended" SMFH!!

Yes. I absolutely hate this new system. I hate the Twitter RSVP, I hate the elimination of midnight releases online, and I hate the random time tweets for certain shoe releases. It completely buttscrews those of us with jobs that require our actual attention.

I don't like the new release time. I live inAZ and I wake up at 4:30 right now to try to cop online. If I miss out I have to drive 45 mins to get to my spot to buy in person. Logisitcally it not a good thing for me. I think the RSVP system for Nike stores sucks even more though.

Back
Top Bottom