Anybody else take co workers' food?

man i hope you are kidding. i made a post last year about what would people do if someone stole their lunch. if i caught you...i think you'd have to catch you fade with me for real.

man i hope you are kidding. i made a post last year about what would people do if someone stole their lunch. if i caught you...i think you'd have to catch you fade with me for real.

The most i've done is snatched a Peanut Chew one of my former co-workers stashed in the fridge (it was hectic that day and a break wasn't even a possibility so I had to snack on something),but that's it.
We talkin' about REAL food?
NOPE.You'd get stole on for some +#%% like that.

The most i've done is snatched a Peanut Chew one of my former co-workers stashed in the fridge (it was hectic that day and a break wasn't even a possibility so I had to snack on something),but that's it.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I wouldn't mind that babe, anytime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I wouldn't mind that babe, anytime
pimp.gif

I take condiments though. If you got some soy sauce, duck sauce, hot sauce or parmesan cheese in the cabinet and I need it, I'm force sharing it.

I take condiments though. If you got some soy sauce, duck sauce, hot sauce or parmesan cheese in the cabinet and I need it, I'm force sharing it.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Nah man not like somebodys actual lunch. Most of the time its something to drink.. I'll just pour me a cup of what they have and put it back.
If its something like candy or something I can just take a piece of I'll take some. Nothing serious like somebodys Hot pockets or TV dinner

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Nah man not like somebodys actual lunch. Most of the time its something to drink.. I'll just pour me a cup of what they have and put it back.
If its something like candy or something I can just take a piece of I'll take some. Nothing serious like somebodys Hot pockets or TV dinner

Ain't nobody I've ever worked with would have the audacity taking something of mine without asking. Just cause it's a corporate setting don't mean dudes should get it f'ed up! Ain't no playing these kinda games round me.

Ain't nobody I've ever worked with would have the audacity taking something of mine without asking. Just cause it's a corporate setting don't mean dudes should get it f'ed up! Ain't no playing these kinda games round me.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

_ i'll take yo cornbread!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

_ i'll take yo cornbread!

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

Wait, why is it that you don't just bring your own food?

I do, but its usally gone by tie the 15 minuite break hits (that's when I usually take it). I just wanted to get some other peoples' perspectives on this. I mean... I know my co workers' take my food sometimes too

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

Wait, why is it that you don't just bring your own food?

I do, but its usally gone by tie the 15 minuite break hits (that's when I usually take it). I just wanted to get some other peoples' perspectives on this. I mean... I know my co workers' take my food sometimes too

Back
Top Bottom