Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

i think it has to deal with growing up in a catholic spanish household but my parents i guess since little like warned us and scared us into playing with it so i never did mess with one always been curious tho 

anyone use the board from toys r us? i want to buy it but i don't know if it'll work.

if i could have anything in the world it would be to have that question answered.

I'm damn sure nearly everyone would want that question answered, atheist or believer. Because an atheist believes that there is only one life; from the time you're conscious is self-aware to the time you die. If atheist found out there was something after that, they would have to start following some religion or come up with their own evaluation which would result in their own belief.

I myself would have that as my number one question. Unfortunately, that is one of the questions that I think somebody has had at any point in recorded human history has had and died without knowing the answer. Another unfortunate possibility is that we will also die without knowing the answer. I am optimistic though...

Last edited:
So the girl convinces my room mates to use the board. Everyone is pretty interested at first, but the allure died down after they kept spelling profane words and talmsome "these dead **** tryna buss it open". The lulz were had and we left them in the living room, while most of the party that didn't leave by now went to the kitchen for more drinks. I kept looking at the girl though because it was weird that I'd never seen her all semester, yet earlier she said "I've been here... Around, you know?"

So about twenty minutes go by and the party's dying down. The music stops (which I then attribute to the song changing or something) and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it, thinking it's folks that still want to party. But my room mate shouts at the top of his lungs "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" So I turn around and see him rushing to get to his feet while my other room mate is entranced staring at the girl... Who has a twisted look on her face. Dude that just stood up tried to pull the entranced room mate to his feet, but dude wouldn't bulge. The girl had a sick grin on her face as she said "So close..."

I hurry over and helped lift our room mate up. Carried him to the shower and turned the water on. He snapped out of it but seemed pretty loopy. Said the last word he remembered spelling was "close", which my other room mate said they spelled roughly 20 minutes ago. Dude said the words started getting progressively weirder after that. Said they spelled "mine" "trap" and "forev". I asked him why he shouted out. He said he noticed the girls mouth twisting into a eerie grin as they kept going. Apparently they spelled "let us in". He said that immediately after the glass landed on the last n, there was a knock at the door.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved

Wish this thread would stop getting bumped.

None of these stories are true.

And the dudes who swear what happened was a ghost because they heard the slightest noise playing with one..

355q29.jpg

Damn that story up there seems creepy whether or not its true still creepy

Last edited:
I like how the non-believers are telling people they didn't go through the experiences they're posting about :lol: "No you're wrong liar" :lol:
I'm not even spiritual/religious but some of you are being straight up **** heads.

Last edited:
So the girl convinces my room mates to use the board. Everyone is pretty interested at first, but the allure died down after they kept spelling profane words and talmsome "these dead **** tryna buss it open". The lulz were had and we left them in the living room, while most of the party that didn't leave by now went to the kitchen for more drinks. I kept looking at the girl though because it was weird that I'd never seen her all semester, yet earlier she said "I've been here... Around, you know?"

So about twenty minutes go by and the party's dying down. The music stops (which I then attribute to the song changing or something) and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it, thinking it's folks that still want to party. But my room mate shouts at the top of his lungs "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" So I turn around and see him rushing to get to his feet while my other room mate is entranced staring at the girl... Who has a twisted look on her face. Dude that just stood up tried to pull the entranced room mate to his feet, but dude wouldn't bulge. The girl had a sick grin on her face as she said "So close..."

I hurry over and helped lift our room mate up. Carried him to the shower and turned the water on. He snapped out of it but seemed pretty loopy. Said the last word he remembered spelling was "close", which my other room mate said they spelled roughly 20 minutes ago. Dude said the words started getting progressively weirder after that. Said they spelled "mine" "trap" and "forev". I asked him why he shouted out. He said he noticed the girls mouth twisting into a eerie grin as they kept going. Apparently they spelled "let us in". He said that immediately after the glass landed on the last n, there was a knock at the door.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved

OHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLL NAHHHHH
are you serious, the only thing about this story is... where did the girl come from? you just start it off with "The girl convinces..."

So none of you guys didn't ask what that thang smell like? Or what that mouth do ?

I am disappoint

Reactions: Ube
Never messin w/ that ish. Yall are crazy for even thinking that talking to evil spirits is enticing.

Wish this thread would stop getting bumped.

None of these stories are true.

And the dudes who swear what happened was a ghost because they heard the slightest noise playing with one..

355q29.jpg
Bruh my house is 80 years old, and at least one person has died in it. That being said, I've seen and experienced way too much strange **** to have this mindset.

OHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLL NAHHHHH
are you serious, the only thing about this story is... where did the girl come from? you just start it off with "The girl convinces..."

He was finishing his story from the page before.

In response to the story :wow: nahhhhh b how does someone even think of that to make up? Everyone sayin "they're all lies haha" please go play by yourself in your bedroom or bathroom and let us know what happens. Like legitimately play it. people's lives ruined in 20 minutes on a board game smh

Here's the full story. Didn't realize it would be a confusing read with the huge gap in between.

Like five years ago when I first went to college. Lived in the student homes that had 4 rooms and what not. On move in day I was chillin with my new room mates, just getting to know each other and what not. We crack open a case of beer and one of the guys asks "who bought the ouija board"? The rest of us looked around like wth you talmbout. He brings us to the hall closet and sure enough it was right there. We all look around like FTS, I'm not touching it. We leave it there for most of the semester until one night we had a party. Got some people over and drinks are flowing. Some random girl I never saw before (not once have I seen her since that night) brings the ouija board out to the living room and convinces two of my room mates to play. My life was never the same after that night. I never believed in stuff like that until that happened. Can't believe I actually wrote that much about it. Haven't really spoken about it since it happened.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved.

Back
Top Bottom