anybody had any luck findin the jordan HOF gatorade bottles?

Originally Posted by ijapino

People are keeping these deadstock?

lol.

i thought about doing that, than reality came back to me so I put them back on the shelf

I got like 2 of them at ShopRite here for .77 each.

Not difficult to find. Just check all your supermarkets and walmart.

Who cares if these are worth money or not, they are collectables and nice to have because of jordan being indicted to the HOF but seriously the mj commericalwas sick though to make a light show out of jordan is just crazy!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Just got all 6 from my work, they were onsale for .78. Got all 6 for 5 bucks.
Got two sets of 6 for 10 bucks at Super-Walmart!

Originally Posted by ijapino

People are keeping these deadstock?

lol.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i live in West virginia the last place anybody would excpect
and i found 3 out of the 6
so they got to be out and about... lol

i got mines at walmart up in boston they were 1.00 each they had alot of them i bought 2 sets of 6 nothing special though

Seriously ? ? ? ?

Perhaps I'm too old at 26 but I've seen my share of MJ Wheaties boxes, Hanes ads, and the plethora of other products he's endorsed. I wear his veryexpensive, quality declining shoes so eff some HOF celebrations whether they be Gatorade bottles or whatever. He's the GOAT and has been for over 20 yearsIMHO, I don't need to celebrate or collect him anymore

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Seriously ? ? ? ?

Perhaps I'm too old at 26 but I've seen my share of MJ Wheaties boxes, Hanes ads, and the plethora of other products he's endorsed. I wear his very expensive, quality declining shoes so eff some HOF celebrations whether they be Gatorade bottles or whatever. He's the GOAT and has been for over 20 years IMHO, I don't need to celebrate or collect him anymore
Okay?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom