anybody had any luck findin the jordan HOF gatorade bottles?

For those still loooking for them... there are two blue (laney/carolina), two yellow, and two red (bulls)

No rain styles.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Seriously ? ? ? ?

Perhaps I'm too old at 26 but I've seen my share of MJ Wheaties boxes, Hanes ads, and the plethora of other products he's endorsed. I wear his very expensive, quality declining shoes so eff some HOF celebrations whether they be Gatorade bottles or whatever. He's the GOAT and has been for over 20 years IMHO, I don't need to celebrate or collect him anymore
cool_story_bro.jpg

picked em up for $1 a piece at acme today.. i think acme is only in the northeast so some ppl might now its a grocery store

only got #1 & #5 i need 2 empty set w/ a display stand if possible anybody got it drop me a pm & no stupid prices ppl it's a empty plastic bottlesome guy tried to charge me $50 for 2 sets & a display...needless to say he never recieved a pm back

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

only got #1 & #5 i need 2 empty set w/ a display stand if possible anybody got it drop me a pm & no stupid prices ppl it's a empty plastic bottle some guy tried to charge me $50 for 2 sets & a display...needless to say he never recieved a pm back

..empty plastic bottle that you want. If you put it in a context where it sounds like nothing, why do you want them so bad? I offered them to you for half theprice of what this other person did. Do you think shipping, packaging, and gas to get to the post office is free? Of course any person in their right mind isgoing to include all of these factors. Not only that, but you want the display.. lol dude.. 50 bucks is too much but it sounds like you're looking forsome kind of family hook-up. lol Good luck with that.

just copped a few at Big Lots for .90. they had assorted ones, not sure the exact ones. got the unc and pippen/mj. not sure if they are expired yet.
laugh.gif

you're a little late they've been out since the summer i had to swoop three sets! tried to get the poster at my local qfc but they didn't bring itout!

i still got mine too in the gatorade box with

the SLAM and ESPN anniversary mag.

aye yall go 2 albertsons i got all of umm $0.99 each ther sittin on ma shelf but ppl keep cummin in askin "y do u have gatorate up there" or"can i have 1 of these gatorades" 1 of ma brothas groupies came in ma room an almost grabbed 1 an opened it up i almost punched her in da throat itold her she gotta sit on her hands erytime she cum in ma room lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

only got #1 & #5 i need 2 empty set w/ a display stand if possible anybody got it drop me a pm & no stupid prices ppl it's a empty plastic bottle some guy tried to charge me $50 for 2 sets & a display...needless to say he never recieved a pm back

..empty plastic bottle that you want. If you put it in a context where it sounds like nothing, why do you want them so bad? I offered them to you for half the price of what this other person did. Do you think shipping, packaging, and gas to get to the post office is free? Of course any person in their right mind is going to include all of these factors. Not only that, but you want the display.. lol dude.. 50 bucks is too much but it sounds like you're looking for some kind of family hook-up. lol Good luck with that.

U MAD ??????? I GOT 3 SET'S OLD NEWS

Back
Top Bottom