anybody had any luck findin the jordan HOF gatorade bottles?

Originally Posted by ijapino

People are keeping these deadstock?

lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got one and drank it.... was that a mistake? Should I have stocked em?

Originally Posted by jordunk

can someone post some pics? i havent seen any of them yet

I got you bro. I copped all 6 last week and yes I plan on keeping these deadstock.
laugh.gif
It's for my collection of MJ, pause.

People pay a lot for unopened cans of Pepsi Crystal and sodas that aren't around anymore, so in a decade or two people will probably pay some money forthese as well

Are they GR, QuickStrike, or HypeStrike?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

does anybody have the box and the t-shirt?

I heard these were LIMITED to the Chicago area (could be worng though...) so that explains why they cant be found anywhere else. I might consider buying aset from someone if the price is cheap enough...

I remember I almost won a set of the 6 OG glass Jordan Gatorade bottles from the early 90's, too bad they were
pimp.gif
I later obtained a print sheet of all 6 deadstock labels though

why would you buy a gatorade bottle with him on it? its not gonna be worth more than the 1.29 you paid in 20 years. its not like its a 1985 AJ 1 black/red, in20 years nobody is gonna say "oh my god you have that retro gatorade bottle still DS?!?!??!"

Originally Posted by theblprnt

why would you buy a gatorade bottle with him on it? its not gonna be worth more than the 1.29 you paid in 20 years. its not like its a 1985 AJ 1 black/red, in 20 years nobody is gonna say "oh my god you have that retro gatorade bottle still DS?!?!??!"
^That's a straight HATER remarks right there. Y, you so mad at someone buying what they like?

Im on the hunt for these ..... I guess WAL-MART is the spot to go for these. Ill try and make it out to my local MART tomorrow. Im looking to buy a FEW CASESof these . LOL JK

i shrink wrapped my set.

gotta keep these icey for 2020 for resell

For real tho, there is no Walmart near where I live. I'll check some other stores

found all 6. not gonna drink em. but i had the blue one. WOO tastes like mj's championship. lol jk they taste like any other gatorade

They're starting to sell them on ebay. Some guy was asking 25 straight for all 6 bottles.

Back
Top Bottom