Anybody here ever have a herniated disc or suffer from sciatica?

Joined Jun 7, 2004
I was just trying to ignore the pain but it wouldn't go away.  I finally went to the doctor and start phycial therapy tomorrow.  Anybody here ever go through this?  tips?

Joined Nov 11, 2007
i had slipped disks about 4 years ago and bulging disks over this past summer. I couldn't lean back in any chair and had to sit on the edge and lean forward so it wouldn't hurt. i went through physical therapy, back injections to take the inflammation down, and then finally surgery. the healing process after surgery really sucked because i was in the hospital for 5 days and bed rest for almost 2.5 weeks.

As far as PT goes, they will have you do a good amount of stretching and squats. They might even put you in traction, which stretches out your back, depending on how severe the problem is.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now