Anybody Here Use Google Chrome???

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005
Im trying it out right now.... Firefox keeps #$*%@@% up and crashing, so I made the switch. Where are all the writing tools and stuff though? All I have, as I am posting this, is Color, font, hilite, Bold, Italics, Underline, Paragraph stuff and un/redo. Anyway to get the whole thing up there?

Joined May 7, 2005
i do its not as safe as FF but it is quicker and looks better / organized. i still use FF for p0rn
chrome is simpler i guess.

aizensousuke

Banned
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Im on Mac OS X and was feeling that Safari was getting a little laggy

Gave Chrome a shot, and I have to say I love it
Its smoother than FF ever been, and its faster than Safari

Only page that doesnt work is Hip Hop Game's audios, not sure why

Joined Feb 15, 2006
I'm becoming disillusioned with Firefox on Leopard...slow as hell to start up, and always gives me the spinning beach ball if I have more than one convo on Facebook chat

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005
Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I'm becoming disillusioned with Firefox on Leopard...slow as hell to start up, and always gives me the spinning beach ball if I have more than one convo on Facebook chat
main reason why I gave up on Firefox. Crashes every single time I had FB chat up 

Joined Mar 3, 2010
Chrome is sick love it a lot bedder than FF and others. Needs some time to develop a little bit more tho and then it will be perfect

black jesus

Banned
Joined Oct 6, 2009
Originally Posted by LABolt317

Chrome is sick love it a lot bedder than FF and others. Needs some time to develop a little bit more tho and then it will be perfect

but chrome is cool imo 

Joined Feb 15, 2006
Chrome is fast as hell but is there really no RSS support?

I have a bunch of feeds in my bookmarks toolbar in Firefox, and it won't work in Chrome

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now