Anybody Know of this Filipino Track Jacket!? (ADIDAS)

How do the gazelles look like?

I think I might cop this jacket when it comes out in the Orig stores.. pls keep it downlow.. don't want the plethora of Filipinos each wearing one hahaha
vamos argentina

^ maganda nga pag madami kayong naka-suot.... parang kayong nasa parade ng sea games. sino kaya flag bearer...
happy.gif

There's one for the ladies as well, but not as nice

7768-438297-p.jpg

7768-438297-2.jpg
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

For anyone that has been sleeping the last month or so, Willy's Workshop has a few sizes remaining. You can order them at retail on the website. Here is the link:

www.willysantos.com/catalog/

Grab it before they're all gone. Very few sizes left.

Not sure if this is old news but for those in the states, Eastbay has the gazelles (only sizes 7.5-10), jacket, and shirt...
271911537.jpg

when i was visiting LA they still had a couple over at Champs and Up Against the Wall at the Beverly Center
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

NICE.my girl just got me the jacket and shirt for a late birthday present.lol.know anywhere i can get the kicks in a 10.5 or 11 anyone??
maraming salamat.

where you at? the pi or US? anyways, the kicks are available in most adidas stores i've visited here in the PI.. in the US, u can get em on zappos.com and eastbay..

So are these totally sold out everywhere? Any chance I can still get them online outside ebay?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Anyone know if they have this in a XXL or XL in the Houston, TX area? or the San Fernando Pampanga area in PI?

rico villanueva had it on at the adidas originals launch in trinoma.

saw the pic in today's philippine star.

i have 2 sz 12.5 (fits well if you are 12,i am)...mga kababayan...hit me up ....

I just picked up the jacket last week when I was back home in Canada (Champs). Some comments on the fit/sizing:

The tag says they run big, and it's true. I'm 6'0", about 160. I bought the size M and it fit best. I tried on a size L. The body on asize L was a bit more roomy and slightly longer than the size M, but not by much. However the sleeves on the size L were too long for my liking. I'lllikely only wear T-shirts, polos, etc. underneath. If I wore a thin sweater underneath, the sleeves and body on a size M would still have enough room and Idon't think I'd feel restricted.

Peace
F Sharp005

heads up!

adidas philippines track jacket will be available on march 28 (or is it 24?) in the adidas store in rob galleria. limited stocks. Php 4.5k. just call the storeor visit them for the exact details.

Originally Posted by penny1bibby10

heads up!

adidas philippines track jacket will be available on march 28 (or is it 24?) in the adidas store in rob galleria. limited stocks. Php 4.5k. just call the store or visit them for the exact details.
bro pennybibby - reissue ba ito o restock? i want 1....

Back
Top Bottom