Anybody on NT NOT drink?

Seems like everyone on here is a drinker... besides the 15 year old hypebeasts.

Who doesn't? And why?

I think i'm gonna quit.

july 27 gona be three years sober i stoped cuz i played it out drank everyday i also stop smoking bud that day too

Starting to drink less and less... I used to drink a whole bunch of beer.. but since I've been working out I haven't drank beer in months.. tryna avoid that beer belly

If I do drink on occasion I'll just have a few shots... but I've slowed down a lot

I dont 

Aint cool to act like a fool 
pimp.gif

I don't drink. I have nothing against it, it fact, I drank from age 13-32.
Nothing was going to make me stop, until I started to have liver problems
and was told by a doctor I have to stop or else. Stopped immediately
and it was easier than I thought. Scared straight I guess. So it was for no other
reason than my health. I wouldn't have stopped for any other reason.

I don't. I don't even remember the last time I drunk anything. I find beer especially disgusting

I'll have a rare beer or wine when I go out to eat or something, but otherwise I don't drink. Never cared for drinking just to get drunk.

I don't drink. I don't like alcohol. Beer is nasty. it's too sour. and the smell of alcohol stink.

ever since i quit burnin 2 months ago, i been drinkin alot lately. heem is my !$%@

i only drink when i hit up a club or party tho

me

i just choose to smoke. its been like this since i was like 14-15 and now i want to drink, but i drive now so its not even an option anymore
frown.gif

I don't drink much. I will drink when someone wants to drink with me or buys me a drink, but I don't buy 12 packs and drink by myself at home.

rarely, if at all.

i used to... a lot. i mean, i can drink most folks under the table... but its just not fun to me anymore. i mean... i can have an iced tea, and have just as good a time. i think the crowds at bars/clubs/whatever (where drinking is prominent) is what turns me off. lots of courage and douche-baggery comes about late night in DTown. but im a home-body.... im down to go out and do whatever, but not if it revolves around drinking.

ex:
friend: "lets go to the club and get wasted!"
me: "no"

friend: "____ is spinning at the club, you down?"
me: "awwready"

i wont say i never drink, but i rarely feel the urge. most beers/lagers i like are a bit pricey... only liquor i will pay for is a good bourbon/whiskey... and ive NEVER had a glass of wine that ive enjoyed.

add all those things up... and it leads to me not having a drink in over 4 months.

Spoiler [+]
still
pimp.gif
everyday tho

I didnt drink until I turned 21. Now I drink almost every weekend. I dont really like it though. But I like the feeling of being a little tipsy/chill.

I was a young lad of 16. My life had yet to show its ugly face, only a pretty facade. I told myself I would never smoke/drink my whole life, because I saw how foolishly adults acted when intoxicated... Then I grew up. I learned that Mary J and/or alcohol is fine in moderation. I honestly am glad that they are in my life and haven't regretted it a single day.

Im 21, dont drink and ive only been drunk once. Just aint my thing.

When i go to clubs and parties, i keep a cup in my hand but you can bet money that it aint liquor; Its most likely water or whatever juice they using to cut. My favorite thing to do with females is to buy 4 shots....2 shots of alcohol and 2 of water.

I suspect ill start though once i have too quit smoking.

Back
Top Bottom